Condi berserker pvp?

Condi berserker pvp?

in Warrior

Posted by: Chaarliee.2307

Chaarliee.2307

Hello
I’m a condi war actually playing mostly in pvp.
I’ve heard in-game that power war is better for pvp that condi war. I pretty sure that is not the case, but anyway, I wanted to hear some opinions about it.

Also I would love some advice from a veteran war about condi berserker in pvp and how to improve, I’m kind of new so I’m still strugling with some matches (I’m silver 3)
This is the build that I’m currently running:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQRAsf5enMdAtkiVhAmkCElilrADJAkASdK5gWXN4N0mabtA-jphAQB8Y/BA8AAyYZgNeEA2wBBYknAAA

Thank you

Condi berserker pvp?

in Warrior

Posted by: Mikeskies.1536

Mikeskies.1536

Hello
I’ve heard in-game that power war is better for pvp that condi war. I pretty sure that is not the case, but anyway, I wanted to hear some opinions about it.

Also I would love some advice from a veteran war about condi berserker in pvp and how to improve, I’m kind of new so I’m still strugling with some matches (I’m silver 3)
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQRAsf5enMdAtkiVhAmkCElilrADJAkASdK5gWXN4N0mabtA-jphAQB8Y/BA8AAyYZgNeEA2wBBYknAAA

Thank you

Switch to Wanderer’s Amulet.

Do not enter fights first, as you will get focused and die due to lack of stability.

Stay on the outskirts to start and search for the priority target once the skirmish has started.

+1 when you can because your burst damage is really high.

You should be able to win most duels if you are patient and don’t waste all your skills right away. I would avoid 1v1s with Mesmers and Scrappers, though, as you will likely lose unless they’re bad.

Some specific advice:
Against Thieves: Use Headbutt on the descent of their dodge.
Against Reapers: Kite them when they enter Shroud (e.g. Flaming Flurry while running away) and be aggressive when Shroud is down.
Against Dragonhunters: Don’t run into traps and force them to pop their cleanses before bursting them.
Against Tempest/Druids: Keep on the pressure.
Against Revenants/Warriors: Dodge.

Condi berserker pvp?

in Warrior

Chaarliee.2307

Hello

Thank you

Do not enter fights first, as you will get focused and die due to lack of stability.

Stay on the outskirts to start and search for the priority target once the skirmish has started.

You should be able to win most duels if you are patient and don’t waste all your skills right away. I would avoid 1v1s with Mesmers and Scrappers, though, as you will likely lose unless they’re bad.

Some specific advice:
Against Reapers: Kite them when they enter Shroud (e.g. Flaming Flurry while running away) and be aggressive when Shroud is down.
Against Dragonhunters: Don’t run into traps and force them to pop their cleanses before bursting them.

Hey man, thanks for the advice!
Why is the wanderer’s amulet better than deadshot?

Condi berserker pvp?

in Warrior

Mikeskies.1536

Hello

Thank you

Some specific advice:

Hey man, thanks for the advice!
Why is the wanderer’s amulet better than deadshot?

You need the additional toughness to counter power builds, and it will increase the relative effectiveness of Adrenal Health/Healing Signet, allowing you to survive longer.

Condi berserker pvp?

in Warrior

Chaarliee.2307

Ohh I see, thanks !
Sorry to keep asking questions. I’m thinking to switch rousing resilience for cleaning iré, and outrage for endure pain, will that be good?

Condi berserker pvp?

in Warrior

Mikeskies.1536

Ohh I see, thanks !
Sorry to keep asking questions. I’m thinking to switch rousing resilience for cleaning iré, and outrage for endure pain, will that be good?

No. Rousing Resilience works so well because you get very high up time from Outrage, which you need because you have no stability. Cleansing Ire only clears 1 condition per primal burst, which isn’t good. If you want additional condi cleanse, switch Sigil of Annulment for Sigil of Cleansing. And Endure Pain at two seconds isn’t worth it.