Condi/prec build question

in Warrior

Posted by: tonyajc.2618

tonyajc.2618

Hey all, so I’ve been playing with ‘fun’ builds. I know it might not be top DPS and is probably far from it, but I’m just trying to play with new combos.

The biggest fear I have with this template, is lack of sustainability. It is a crit/condi/power build that revolves around granting fury and high condi damage. Longbow for ranged if I need it.

Core tyria I will have no problems, and dungeons should be easy. My fear is HoT maps. Should I swap some gear for toughness gear? Swap out sundering leap for a more defensive skill? Or should I be just fine in HoT maps?

I probably pumped too much precision since fury/blademaster will increase my crit % and I could see swapping out some of that gear for sustainability gear.

Any tips?

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJUQNAsfTnckCVeg1kCmkCElillA7IAEBmZJvgZQP4N3+bLuA-TxSAABxoDwH1fC4EA8i2gbVCCwDAgJlf3s/g/HCgHOCASY+DA-e

edit I left out consumables because I have a terrible habit of forgetting to use them. Whoops. Maybe I can just use consumables to increase healing power/sustainability?

Who knew the Jungle was filled with so much Salt water?!

(edited by tonyajc.2618)

in Warrior

Posted by: Capa.7684

Capa.7684

I have cleared most of the hero points in HoT solo with Longbow only.
Equip was Condition damage/Precision/Toughness with Shoutheals.
You can change Toughness with Power but the damage gain is not really big. Power is more relevant when buidling hybrid with Sword but i dont like it. The damage is not good enough in my opinion better mace/shield for cc.