Condi warrior practice

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Alright guys, I am supposed to learn condi warrior. I am looking for some people to help me with that. Tips, tricks, playstyle, rotations, etc.
Not just on the forums. Some in game stuff as well.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Posted by: Arddyn.7683

Arddyn.7683

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

my dog mastered condition warrior within 1h. why do you need help to learn rotations and tricks etc ? There isn’t anything new and especally as warrior main those builds are super easy to master – and yea I indeed mean “master”. Even as non warrior main it’s super easy to reroll and you barely notice any difference between a multiclassler and a I only can play warrior guy

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Thank you to the guys who pm me.

my dog mastered condition warrior within 1h. why do you need help to learn rotations and tricks etc ? There isn’t anything new and especally as warrior main those builds are super easy to master – and yea I indeed mean “master”. Even as non warrior main it’s super easy to reroll and you barely notice any difference between a multiclassler and a I only can play warrior guy

Asks for help, gets a post about why you don’t need help. Why does it bother you that I want some help? Some things are better taught in my opinion. Especially since I am behind the curve right now with practice.

K Pop

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Posted by: Mashedwarf.8235

Mashedwarf.8235

Even as non warrior main it’s super easy to reroll and you barely notice any difference between a multiclassler and a I only can play warrior guy

I always laugh when I see posts like this… You clearly haven’t gone against any of the top Warriors, then. I don’t disagree that the current Condi meta build is pretty easy to pick up and learn to be competent with, but there’s a HUGE difference between that and being good at it. But this misconception has always existed within the Warrior profession… It’s ZOMG EZMODE until you go against an experienced Warrior and get totally schooled.

-Brude

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

dominik.9721

snip

I actually did play with and against the top warriors. Two of them – Roms brother and Amstardam – are even in my team and I used to main warrior myself. When I rerolled back to warrior after 3 months break I could literally faceroll Levins revenant when we did serveral test 1v1s.
But np mate,you can’t know.

@interrupt guy, it doesn’t bother me, I’m just wondering and find it funny. It’s not meant offensive in any way but warrior in the current situation makes even old settler shoutbow look skillfull and considering your forum posts you don’t seem any new to warrior.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Mashedwarf.8235

I actually did play with and against the top warriors. Two of them – Roms brother and Amstardam – are even in my team and I used to main warrior myself. When I rerolled back to warrior after 3 months break I could literally faceroll Levins revenant when we did serveral test 1v1s.
But np mate,you can’t know.

Warrior vs Rev favors Warrior in the current state of the game, but good job on facerolling Levin’s Rev! I won’t take that away from you.

I meant more along the lines of dueling another Warrior in my statement… That’s where a good Warrior truly shines vs someone just picking it up.

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

dominik.9721

You don’t get what I was trying to say with that example.
You’ll always notice a difference between someone who played exclusively warrior for 3,5 years – no matter what – and a multiclassler when you duell on this one certain class. But fact of the matter is that condition warrior currently is as easy to play as never before and the skill ceilling is as low as never before. That’s not any biased offensive comment to my own class it’s kind of the simple truth.

And that’s the reason why I was wondering that interrupt asks for “help” to play the easiest warrior build we ever had in history.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Interpret Interrupt.3824

I am loving this arc divider condition build. Quite the twist on something I enjoy playing.

K Pop

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Mashedwarf.8235

Even as non warrior main it’s super easy to reroll and you barely notice any difference between a multiclassler and a I only can play warrior guy

I understand what you’re saying, Grim… I just didn’t agree with the above statement. I agree the skill ceiling for this meta is pretty low, though…

When Warriors asked to get out of the trash tier meta, I don’t think any of us wanted what we got… Although Drazeh’s build from the ESL finals is more enjoyable to play than pure condi imo…

edit for grammar

(edited by Mashedwarf.8235)

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

dominik.9721

Well, with the word “multiclassler” I actually was reffering to real multiclasslers like Drazeh, Frae, Texbi etc, who reroll for their team whatever they need. I wasn’t reffering to any soloq hero who tries out warrior for 2 hours.

Grimkram [sS]

Condi warrior practice

in Warrior

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Well, with the word “multiclassler” I actually was reffering to real multiclasslers like Drazeh, Frae, Texbi etc, who reroll for their team whatever they need. I wasn’t reffering to any soloq hero who tries out warrior for 2 hours.

Yeah there are several meta builds that are multiclasser friendly. I wish the game required more dedication to you class in such that teams were different because its what you played.
I have played the condition build for 2 days now and it is pretty low floor. I can see that pretty easily. I am working on raising my ceiling though as I haven’t played mace or berzerker in forever, and I can clearly see my room for improvement just from needing more repetition.

To the top!

K Pop