Condition Dmg?

Condition Dmg?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kermit.1753

Kermit.1753

Q:

Ok so I’m looking to go dual swords to do condition dmg and I have two questions:

1) Flurry: Does this burst ability do the same bleed damage in each stage and only the immobilize is effected by adrenaline stage?

2) When a piece of armor says: +x condition dmg, does that mean each tick of bleed gets that + dmg or what is the math / understanding behind that?

Condition Dmg?

in Warrior

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

A:

Flurry goes up to 10 strikes at 2nd tier, 12 strikes at 3rd tier.
Just tested it not an hour ago.
(unless the tooltips are bugged and I was getting extremely ’un’lucky crit-bleed procs)

Take the +condition dmg (at least at lvl 80) and divide it by 20, that’s the bonus to bleed dmgs.
Take the +condition dmg (at least at lvl 80) and divide it by 4, that’s the bonus to burn dmgs.

(edited by garethh.3518)

Condition Dmg?

in Warrior

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

1) Bleed damage has nothing to do with adrenaline, you just get less stacks because less adrenaline = less hits.

2) From wiki:
Bleeding: 0.5 * Level + 0.05 * Condition Damage + 2.5 = per stack per second

Condition Dmg?

in Warrior

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

1) Bleed damage has nothing to do with adrenaline, you just get less stacks because less adrenaline = less hits.

Actually the adrenaline level used with flurry only affects the duration of the immobilize. The 8 strikes and bleed damage per strike remain constant regardless.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

Condition Dmg?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kermit.1753

Kermit.1753

still assuming that you use flurry at lvl 1 adrenaline that 8 strikes vs at lvl 3 thats 12, now use lvl 1 3 times as often thats 24…. seems to me like spamming flurry asap would be the highest dmg available.

Condition Dmg?

in Warrior

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Ideally to max dps, you would be using one as soon as you reach 1 bar of adrenaline, but PvP isn’t that simple.
CDs-All adrenaline abilities are on 10s CDs, some builds get adrenaline faster than 1 bar every 5-10 seconds so whether they want to or not, they will be using some abilities on the 2nd or 3rd tier.
Spiking-hitting a target for all your worth when you know he can’t stop it, that and coordinating with teammates to actually down the guy in one wave of attacks.
Getting to the third tier is 50% more dmg so will put quite a noticably larger dent in someone.
Longer immobilize-The immobilize gets a second longer for each tier more adrenaline. A 4s immobilize is allot better than a 2, even if that just involves interupting flurry right after you cast it. 4 seconds is enough time to stomp an enemy or rez an ally or get a few attacks off on another guy or hold someone off a BO while you uncap it.

I hope your talking about PvE though.
In PvP warrior condition dmg just isn’t really that playable.
Go for a ranger (traps) or thief (D/D caltrops) or necro (staff-scepter) or engi(bombs) or mesmer (staff) if you’re trying to PvP out some condition dmg.

(edited by garethh.3518)