Coolest race for warrior?

in Warrior

Posted by: Chamber.3690

Chamber.3690

Hey, I was wondering what race you guys would think is the coolest for warrior.

POLL: <a href=“http://poll.pollcode.com/7c2c7t”>Coolest race for warrior?</a>

Also it would be cool if you posted here the following

Race for warrior:
Gear for warrior:
Weapon/s for warrior:

Thanks in regards.

Is there a way to make this show a picture?

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Charr or Norn.

Human is alright, too.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

Chamber.3690

Please apply either one in the poll

in Warrior

Oglaf.1074

The poll code seems to be fudged up.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

Chamber.3690

It’s not, just click the blue part.

in Warrior

Posted by: CoaxialMazer.9140

CoaxialMazer.9140

Only reason I switched from Norn to Human was because the animation of sword attacks from Norn compared to Human was Horrendous. If your not gonna use Sword, then I would Say Norn/Char

in Warrior

Posted by: CookMETEnder.7582

CookMETEnder.7582

I did human… and sometimes regret it.
I love human, but if only I was bigger like a norn..
Then again, the armor I use would look like a stretched out thong on a norn since it scales to the size and norns are just huge.

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

I’d say Charr, also Charr has one of the best GS wielding pose

Skullclamp

in Warrior

Posted by: knight.4379

knight.4379

Sylvari t2 heavy culture looks amazing on warriors.

in Warrior

Oglaf.1074

Only reason I switched from Norn to Human was because the animation of sword attacks from Norn compared to Human was Horrendous. If your not gonna use Sword, then I would Say Norn/Char

I agree. It looks so stupid.

Fortunately, Sword isn’t all that great on Warriors. Its good for Savage Leaping to your target and then switching to another weapon, but that’s really it.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Warrior

CoaxialMazer.9140

I agree. It looks so stupid.

Fortunately, Sword isn’t all that great on Warriors. Its good for Savage Leaping to your target and then switching to another weapon, but that’s really it.

Yea swords utility is mostly the leap/cripple. But I found using unsusupecting foe with shield bash prior to two auto-attacks from the main hand sword can result in a guaranteed final thrust right after the bash for a guaranteed heavy attack, which can be good with any build that utilizes that trait, like hammer builds.

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I’d say Charr, also Charr has one of the best GS wielding pose

The only thing that looks good on a GS using Charr is #5 Rush. Charr just look plain goofy using Hundred Blades and they feel absolutely glacial trying to use the auto-attack. I’d only use GS on Charr as a swap in when I need to skip stuff in dungeons.

If you’re using a Greatsword, play an Asura. Everything looks and feels faster on an Asura. The only bad part is they’re opposite of Charr…Asura look goofy using #5 Rush (scurrying in super-speed with the sword on their shoulder <_<) but they look bad-A using Hundred Blades.

My vote is for Male Asura. They are small and hard to see, so your armor or weapons might not be very visible, but it makes up for it by feeling so much faster. You seem to leap further, you look like you run faster, your swings feel quicker and full of energy, it’s just a joy to play and watch.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sahfur.5612

Sahfur.5612

Asura! Our animations have us floating sometimes and just seem more fun.
I also feel faster because I’m smaller and its easier for me to hide and sneak attack.

In all celestial with the posterior cape from arah, claws from cof, t1 cultural gloves and shirt, feathery looking shoulders from TA, and cultural t3 helmet.

Alternatively t3 shoulders as well. Floaty lights!

Not many weapons that look good with celestial dye so HOTW greatsword is nice.

Alternatively everything looks cool with abyss and red glowy bits with whatever sinister weapon you can find.

Anyhoo the t3 makes you look like a small vicious gundam kind of.
It looks a bit like something you’d see in Tron.

Also the hammer adrenaline animation is fun because its ludicrous to see a 3 feet tall asura go flying through the air like Thor and smash the ground causing a crater.

Plants, As far as I know are still, still bending toward
the light! And if we dance, until the heart explodes,
It’ll make this place ignite!

(edited by Sahfur.5612)

in Warrior

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

Asura Warrior is best Warrior.

Male or female matters less, but female Asura do have the better hair options. The gear is essentially the same for everything between male and female asura, with female being ever so slightly more slender.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gathslan.1870

Gathslan.1870

I first played a human warrior but the animations lacked any real power so i tried norn and was pleased…with the sword in particular

I guess our tastes differ here :P So my advice is go for norn and forget the wimpy human animations xD

(edited by Gathslan.1870)

in Warrior

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I’m trying to decide between male Asura (awesome spastic jumping & ninja Yoda animations) and a female Norn for warrior. Never played female Norn (or any Norn past 10). Thoughts on these 2 options??

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Warrior

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Quaggan

Rawr! Quaggan is mad! Quaggan is foo furious! Quaggan hates you and the egg you came from.

in Warrior

Posted by: Dimittri.3245

Dimittri.3245

Charr FTW! Sylvari and Asuras are kinda strange.. Humans and Norns are awesome too!

~Sanctum of Rall~

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

female human female sylvaris have amazing heavy armor. but you just feel good when your charr and norn is swinging that weapon unlike human and sylvaris and asura is good too.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Only Asura will do front flips when they smash something with a hammer. Quite awesome, IMO.

in Warrior

CoaxialMazer.9140

Only Asura will do front flips when they smash something with a hammer. Quite awesome, IMO.

Im mad jelly. My human Warrior feels great with a sword, but hammer feels normal kinda looking. Would be cool to do a front flip on an earthshaker since i run a Hammer build.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zanthrax.6538

Zanthrax.6538

Its definitely subjective but i love norn the lore behind the frozen appeal…(played frost dk in wow) I’m running tier 3 norn shoulders karma gloves and boots tier 3 norn legs and no helm with TA explorable heavy chest….and my god the specific dye scheme of abyss and redemption looks huemazing.

in Warrior

Posted by: Empiren.6401

Empiren.6401

Asura, because 100b has me defy gravity.

in Warrior

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

Race: Charr
Armor: T3 Charr racial
Weapon: The Juggernaut

Just my opinion though

in Warrior

Posted by: Lyonell.1753

Lyonell.1753

I own a charr and a human warrior.

If you can afford it or want to afford it Charr T3 and Norn T3 are hans down the best armor for warriors, so I would go with those 2…Wish I could race change my human into a norn!

in Warrior

Posted by: davishwulf.9641

davishwulf.9641

Norn for sure, best looking heritage armor in game, coolest attitude in a fight (voice is superb) & animations really feel like wielding a heavy GS in your hands

in Warrior

Posted by: Murderin.8269

Murderin.8269

Male Charr is awesome. Great voice acting too.

in Warrior

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Race: Norn
Armor: Full T1 Cultural (steer horn helmet is wicked sick)
Weapon: Hammer (The Punisher skin specifically), or axe & mace as primaries / sword & warhorn for secondary