Counter-play: Poison and Stability.

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

What is Poison?

poi·son (poizn)
n.
1. A substance that causes injury, illness, or death, especially by chemical means.
2. Something destructive or fatal.
3. Chemistry & Physics A substance that inhibits another substance or a reaction: a catalyst poison.
tr.v. poi·soned, poi·son·ing, poi·sons
1. To kill or harm with poison.
2. To put poison on or into: poisoning arrows; poisoned the drink.
a. To pollute: Noxious fumes poison the air. See Synonyms at contaminate.
b. To have a harmful influence on; corrupt: Jealousy poisoned their friendship.
4. Chemistry & Physics To inhibit (a substance or reaction).

In Guild Wars 2, Poison is a spammable condition by a lot of classes, this includes Thief and Necromancer, it lowers overall base healing of the target by 33%, which affects sustain healing like healing over time the most, because you can’t just cure it and then heal yourself. Poison is the hardest counter to the Warrior right now.

What is Stability?

sta·bil·i·ty (st-bl-t)
n. pl. sta·bil·i·ties
1. The state or quality of being stable, especially:
a. Resistance to change, deterioration, or displacement.
b. Constancy of character or purpose; steadfastness.
c. Reliability; dependability.
2. The ability of an object, such as a ship or aircraft, to maintain equilibrium or resume its original, upright position after displacement, as by the sea or strong winds.
3. Roman Catholic Church A vow committing a Benedictine monk to one monastery for life.

In Guild Wars 2, Stability is an active boon that prevents all crowd control effects, including fear and interrupt. This destroys the Warrior class, because it is the only class which requires you to be CCed first to do damage.

_
_
_

I feel that a lot of people are simply uneducated on how to defeat a warrior, many who make videos showing these warriors killing them are not slotting skills like Stability, Poison, Stun Breaks (This includes teleporting abilities as well, as long as you ruin their rotation, they cannot damage you very well.). Warriors get destroyed if they are put under pressure from any of these, which is why they are strong 1v1, but can’t do much against 1v2 or 1v3 as long as one of them applies this kind of pressure. Remember, warriors are just like every other class, you have to work to defeat them and slot skills to beat them, I know this is hard since we have not been very good for a while, however I am sure if you learn to play better you will be able to defeat them like every other class.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope it helps you defeat those naughty warriors.

- Daecollo

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

in Warrior

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

Poison doesn’t counter the sig at all. Most warriors run with cleansing of ire completely negating the effects of poison and on top of cleansing of ire most warriors run additional condi cleanse.
Or you could do the other “Counter” do burst damage. Well unfortunately after you use your burst damage skills they tend to go on cool down and you need to wait and re-setup to burst. All while the warrior is blocking and dodging and most importantly regening their health.
The sig is a bit much. The passive heal needs to either be reduced or the time between each healing tick needs to be longer.

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

It’s fine. The game isn’t balanced around 1vx. Quit the crying.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Poison doesn’t counter the sig at all. Most warriors run with cleansing of ire completely negating the effects of poison and on top of cleansing of ire most warriors run additional condi cleanse.
Or you could do the other “Counter” do burst damage. Well unfortunately after you use your burst damage skills they tend to go on cool down and you need to wait and re-setup to burst. All while the warrior is blocking and dodging and most importantly regening their health.
The sig is a bit much. The passive heal needs to either be reduced or the time between each healing tick needs to be longer.

Poison is a spammable condition by some classes, and warriors can’t just passively remove things, we have to do it actively.

Rangers/Necros/Thieves/Engineer can keep the warrior perma-poisoned. You can also counter cleansing ire with blind.

You just need to learn your classes better.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

And I steamroll all of those classes in open world roam wvw. Whats your next invalid argument Daecollo?

You’re telling everyone to learn their class better yet you seem to know less about Warrior with each increasing post.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

And I steamroll all of those classes in open world roam wvw. Whats your next invalid argument Daecollo?

You’re telling everyone to learn their class better yet you seem to know less about Warrior with each increasing post.

Your whining seems to be legendary, i’ve nothing else to say. Adapt? Learn to Play?

Maybe one day you will learn how to beat Warriors?

My ranger can kill 5 people at once without stealth, nerf me?

With posts like this and the other posts more of what I said above, I can’t take you seriously. It looks like Rangers need nerfed.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Lifting videos because I am a fitness competitor have to do with this how exactly?

I have plenty of videos and footage of my ranger killing fotm warriors. Same with thief. Not difficult, People are just bad at this game, to include you.

I challenge you to find posts where my whining has come into play. Please, entertain us.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

I still own kids. L2P

So much kitten and L2P in this thread it’s hilarious.

So you’re complaining about mechanics that have been in game for a year? I’m not sure I follow your QQ?

It was 3 hits. Earthshaker+Stggering blow+Backbreaker

So you are saying you’re just getting killed by bad players? KK

I seem to have no issue beating them and I am hammer, I lack the burst but, this build is insanely easy to read. L2P and try paying attention.

Maybe if you lost some weight…

zzzzz /15 char

Lol @ Warriors. I crap on them.

I am losing brain-cells reading this. I’m sorry I can’t take anymore whining.

Adapt.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

How is this whining? Thats me telling children like you, to l2p. I play Warrior, Ranger and Thief.

All solo roam since beta. All i have seen you do on this forum and many others, is complain about how bad the class is.

I think you’re angry because you have never said 1 intelligent or helpful thing on this forum or any other.

Peace my son.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

How is this whining? Thats me telling children like you, to l2p. I play Warrior, Ranger and Thief.

All solo roam since beta.

I think you’re angry because you have never said 1 intelligent or helpful thing on this forum or any other.

Peace my son.

Whining about whining is still whining, the sad thing is. I’m probably older then you are.

My Everquest character is probably older then you are. :P

I guess your just mad I called ya out on it, also can you please go back to the ranger forums? You have no idea how the warrior class plays and I am getting tired of reading your threads. I am saying this in a very nice way.

If you get a Warrior to 80 and actually play the class I am sure you will understand.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

My youtube has warrior videos on it there buddy.

You were right about the brain cells, might wanna hang onto the ones you have left.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

My youtube has warrior videos on it there buddy.

You were right about the brain cells, might wanna hang onto the ones you have left.

Sorry, I closed it after seeing all the videos of half naked muscle men.

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

All solo roam since beta.

Peace my son.

Whining about whining is still whining, the sad thing is. I’m probably older then you are.

I guess your just mad I called ya out on it, also can you please go back to the ranger forums? You have no idea how the warrior class plays and I am getting tired of reading your threads. I am saying this in a very nice way.

If you get a Warrior to 80 and actually play the class I am sure you will understand.

Hows that foot taste kiddo?

Attachments:

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

You rerolled the FOTM Asura Race because you like it easy?

Can’t wait for them to fix it.

in Warrior

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

You rerolled the FOTM Asura Race because you like it easy?

Can’t wait for them to fix it.

Fix what? Nothing is broken. It would be if your were a developer however. Your ideas are just excuses for you not being able to breakdown why you loose.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Warrior

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

Alright 2 things here
1. Both classes that have a high poison uptime are both hard countered by warriors (engis and necro)
2. Basic warrior set up is berserker stance cleansing ire lyssa runes and maybe the cleansing sigil. Warriors will cleanse poison the second it gets on. The signit needs a nerf it is a massive crutch.

Also dipkitten i main a warrior. Stop telling people to l2p when you are the one with all the dumb ideas that will end up breaking the game

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Alright 2 things here
1. Both classes that have a high poison uptime are both hard countered by warriors (engis and necro)
2. Basic warrior set up is berserker stance cleansing ire lyssa runes and maybe the cleansing sigil. Warriors will cleanse poison the second it gets on. The signit needs a nerf it is a massive crutch.

Also dipkitten i main a warrior. Stop telling people to l2p when you are the one with all the dumb ideas that will end up breaking the game

Careful man, tread lightly, his EQ characters are older than us.

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Not sure wtf the hype is about heal signet. I used to use it pre buff because I lazy. I switched to surge right before the patch because I was getting beaten by surge wars.

Now every time i fight a sig war i laugh at the free kill. IMO the only SIG you need it rage And that’s not even necessary when you should run warbanner for groups.

You also know burst skills cleanse poison, right?

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

The only reason I use it from time to time is because I have around 4k armor, I’m never really being bursted by anything, and conditions are laughable.

in Warrior

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

conditions are laughable.

Are you playing the same game as i do?
oh wait, you play wvw, why are you even talking about balance in the 1st place again?

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

conditions are laughable.

Are you playing the same game as i do?
oh wait, you play wvw, why are you even talking about balance in the 1st place again?

The condi meta IS pretty laughable to Warriors atm because of traits like Cleansing Ire and skills like Zerker Stance. It’s pretty cool though because all of our condi clearing is very active and none of this passive stuff that other classes have.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in Warrior

Posted by: Alkaholic.3875

Alkaholic.3875

Engineers ate not hard countered by cc warriors. Engineers have access to lots of conditions to cover poison, multiple blinds, knockbacks and 53% less DMG when stunned. Do you all play these classes or just whine about them.

in Warrior

Posted by: redslion.9675

redslion.9675

Engineers ate not hard countered by cc warriors. Engineers have access to lots of conditions to cover poison, multiple blinds, knockbacks and 53% less DMG when stunned. Do you all play these classes or just whine about them.

Well, mace+GS vs protection injection is actually an interesting mechanic: protection lasts from 3 seconds (usually people will have 20 points in alchemy → 3.6 seconds duration). This means you can use another stun / daze to proc it, wait it off, then use Skull Crack. But that means you’ll have just a 1.4 seconds window to land Skull Crack. If the engi knows it, he might try to static shot you as soon as his protection wears off, or dodge out of melee range.

Ideally, that means that protection injection is a counter strategy that lets the enemy use a counterstrategy which admits a counterstrategy too.

A counter for a counter for a counter. Counterception. We must go deeper.XD

Well, said that, probably that won’t happen: the warrior will bash th engi with the mace, not caring about protection. Probably neither of them will deal enough damage to take down the other: warrior is extremely resistant to condi damage coming from a single source and can disable the engi to reduce his condition output, engi can easily negate warrior’s pressure.

You will never be able to know what an engineer is going to do next…

because he doesn’t know it himself

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Well, mace+GS vs protection injection is actually an interesting mechanic: protection lasts from 3 seconds (usually people will have 20 points in alchemy -> 3.6 seconds duration). This means you can use another stun / daze to proc it, wait it off, then use Skull Crack. But that means you’ll have just a 1.4 seconds window to land Skull Crack. If the engi knows it, he might try to static shot you as soon as his protection wears off, or dodge out of melee range.

Ideally, that means that protection injection is a counter strategy that lets the enemy use a counterstrategy which admits a counterstrategy too.

Well, said that, probably that won’t happen: the warrior will bash th engi with the mace, not caring about protection. Probably neither of them will deal enough damage to take down the other: warrior is extremely resistant to condi damage coming from a single source and can disable the engi to reduce his condition output, engi can easily negate warrior’s pressure.

Except Mace warrior is ST, while Engineer is AOE.

AoE Wins.

in Warrior

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Those are indeed hard counters to signet/cc warriors. Of course to use them efectively people need to know how to play. They should not poison the warrior when they have mace equiped and its close to them or if they do they should keep distance, this way the warrior is unable to use cleansing ire. (warrior almost never uses GS burst and mace shield only have one movement skill that is high telegraphed). The warrior cannot strip boons so stability is a very efective hard counter. People just say “the warrior only have to wait for stability to end”. But after that they are going to qq about berserker stance, while they just need to do the same before putting condition burst on the warrior.
Warriors need to know how to fight mesmers, thiefs, necros and so on and people need to know how to fight warriors. Warrior is no more the free kill of gw2.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Blind is still a pain in the kitten however.

Gates of Madness

in Warrior

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Stability being a counter for a 4 second Stun on a 7 to 10 second Cooldown is the most hilarious thing in this thread.

I believe the quote of

“Is this Math Republicans tell themselves to feel better?” fits aptly with this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

in Warrior

Posted by: feliscatus.1430

feliscatus.1430

And my MUD character was pkilling nubs when you were a twinkle in your daddy’s sack. You clog the forums with inane babble, would love to see less of you on here.

(edited by feliscatus.1430)

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

Stability being a counter for a 4 second Stun on a 7 to 10 second Cooldown is the most hilarious thing in this thread.

I believe the quote of

“Is this Math Republicans tell themselves to feel better?” fits aptly with this thread.

You can also use stunbreakers, blind, evade, dodge…

But with at least one stability and one stunbreak you got 16-20 seconds until he can hit you again with skull crack. And this his if you dont have passive defensive traits that ignore CC. After that you can dodge, evade, blind if you are not in the mood to keep distance while the warrior is with the mace.

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

Blind is still a pain in the kitten however.

Totaly agree.

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

The condi meta IS pretty laughable to Warriors atm because of traits like Cleansing Ire and skills like Zerker Stance.

I wouldnt call it laughable. Zerker Stance is great but on a 60s cooldown. Most professions are capable of surviving 8s of condi immunity. And Cleansing Ire with any weapon but longbow is so easy to counter. Just use Evade/Dodge/Block/Immunity what so ever to not get hit by the burst skills.

in Warrior

Alkaholic.3875

Well, mace+GS vs protection injection is actually an interesting mechanic: protection lasts from 3 seconds (usually people will have 20 points in alchemy -> 3.6 seconds duration). This means you can use another stun / daze to proc it, wait it off, then use Skull Crack. But that means you’ll have just a 1.4 seconds window to land Skull Crack. If the engi knows it, he might try to static shot you as soon as his protection wears off, or dodge out of melee range.

Great points but u negate the blind from FT which can be done while stunned. No warr will neutralize a point or kill me solo. Now, if he brought a dps friend, I’m boned cause he can incapacitate me enough for the other to burn me down but he also has to contend w/ smoke bomb, static shock, and equally as important, my pseudo passive heals from backpack regen, elixir infused bombs, and the EG5. My points in alchemy trait line when fighting melee is acidic coating, protection injection and backpack regen. Acidic coating = more free blinds…

As far as the stun and my protection time, I’m either running w/ runes of the forge or runes of the grove/earth to give me up time on my protection and both come w/ built in protection, forge for 10 secs @ 15 percent. Not including the other 30% boon duration from alchemy line.

Now before someone says, “well u have to come up with a special build to fight cc wars”, I’ll say that this is my default spvp/tpvp build. I change up the alchemy line to switch acidic coating for AR when fighting condi classes (that’s another engie whine session there but whatev). I’m not saying warrs aren’t OP, I personally don’t think they are but I’m no authority. I just don’t think they’re as GOD MODE as people state they are unless u’re certain classes.

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Great points but u negate the blind from FT which can be done while stunned. No warr will neutralize a point or kill me solo. Now, if he brought a dps friend, I’m boned cause he can incapacitate me enough for the other to burn me down but he also has to contend w/ smoke bomb, static shock, and equally as important, my pseudo passive heals from backpack regen, elixir infused bombs, and the EG5. My points in alchemy trait line when fighting melee is acidic coating, protection injection and backpack regen. Acidic coating = more free blinds…

As far as the stun and my protection time, I’m either running w/ runes of the forge or runes of the grove/earth to give me up time on my protection and both come w/ built in protection, forge for 10 secs @ 15 percent. Not including the other 30% boon duration from alchemy line.

Now before someone says, “well u have to come up with a special build to fight cc wars”, I’ll say that this is my default spvp/tpvp build. I change up the alchemy line to switch acidic coating for AR when fighting condi classes (that’s another engie whine session there but whatev). I’m not saying warrs aren’t OP, I personally don’t think they are but I’m no authority. I just don’t think they’re as GOD MODE as people state they are unless u’re certain classes.

Can a single blind negate 100b? If yes, that’s cool!

However, it’s all fine, as long as people don’t find out how strong GS auto attack is.XD

in Warrior

Xsorus.2507

I believe the quote of

But with at least one stability and one stunbreak you got 16-20 seconds until he can hit you again with skull crack. And this his if you dont have passive defensive traits that ignore CC. After that you can dodge, evade, blind if you are not in the mood to keep distance while the warrior is with the mace.

Rofl, What you just said is the equivalent of people telling a Sorc to just MoC when fighting my Valkyrie in DAOC.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

I believe the quote of

Rofl, What you just said is the equivalent of people telling a Sorc to just MoC when fighting my Valkyrie in DAOC.

No idea what your talking about.

However poison does not need condition damage to be good. Poison is fine with no condition damage because it lowers healing by 33%.

Also, are you talking SPVP, or WvWvW?

in Warrior

Xsorus.2507

In DAOC Daecollo, a Sorc was incredibly powerful class, It could pop MoC, and spam a Nuke on you that Lifetapped at the same time, Meaning you basically couldn’t kill them and they could kill you.

MoC had a fairly long cooldown, around 10 minutes.

Valkyries had an ability called Charge, It was a Speed Buff, CC Immune, and it lasted 15 seconds, and could be used every 60 seconds.

Valkyries Rolls up on Sorc, Sorc gets attacked and pops MoC to start lifetapping, Valkyrie Pops Charge and runs away, Comes back 20 seconds later..Kills Sorc now that MoC is down.

Same thing with Warriors, Oh Person Pops Stability and Stunbreaker? Let me charge away, come back a few seconds later, Hit person with 1 Skullcrack, 100B and if they’re anything less then full bunker, They’re Dead.

Though I hear there is talks of moving 100b to your actual Burst Skill instead… So that’d instantly remove that combo and allow you to keep Skullcrack.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

In DAOC Daecollo, a Sorc was incredibly powerful class, It could pop MoC, and spam a Nuke on you that Lifetapped at the same time, Meaning you basically couldn’t kill them and they could kill you.

Valkyries had an ability called Charge, It was a Speed Buff, CC Immune, and it lasted 15 seconds, and could be used every 60 seconds.

Valkyries Rolls up on Sorc, Sorc gets attacked and pops MoC to start lifetapping, Valkyrie Pops Charge and runs away, Comes back 20 seconds later..Kills Sorc now that MoC is down.

Same thing with Warriors, Oh Person Pops Stability and Stunbreaker? Let me charge away, come back a few seconds later, Hit person with 1 Skullcrack, 100B and if they’re anything less then full bunker, They’re Dead.

Though I hear there is talks of moving 100b to your actual Burst Skill instead… So that’d instantly remove that combo and allow you to keep Skullcrack.

If 100b was moved to burst, you would have to increase the autoattack of the Greatsword and make arcing slice give vulnerability, much like they did to Ranger’s Bow. Increasing the Autoattacks damage and giving the final Strike a Unique ability.

Greatsword Swing (½)
Slash your foe.
Damage: 296
Range: 130

Greatsword Slice (½)
Slice your foe.

Brutal Strike (½) (1)
Cripple your foe with a final Brutal Strike.
Damage: 437 (1.3)?
Crippled: 2 s
Weakness: 2 s

Brutal Strike (¾) (2)
Stab your foe and block attacks.
Damage: 333 (0.363)?
Block: 1 s

Arcing Slice (½, 8 second cool down.)
Make your Foe Vulnerable with an Arcing Slice.
Damage: 480
10 Vulnerability: 8 s

At the moment, the reason why auto attack damage is so low compared to other classes is because of hundred blades. Arcing Slice should do vulnerability.

in Warrior

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

I believe the quote of

moc lifetap lol

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Don’t forget the moc’ing scouts!

in Warrior

Xsorus.2507

If 100b was moved to burst, you would have to increase the autoattack of the Greatsword and make arcing slice give vulnerability, much like they did to Ranger’s Bow. Increasing the Autoattacks damage and giving the final Strike a Unique ability.

Greatsword Swing (½)
Slash your foe.

Greatsword Slice (½)
Slice your foe.

Brutal Strike (½) (1)
Cripple your foe with a final Brutal Strike.
Damage: 437 (1.3)?
Crippled: 2 s
Weakness: 2 s

Brutal Strike (¾) (2)
Stab your foe and block attacks.
Damage: 333 (0.363)?
Block: 1 s

Arcing Slice (½, 8 second cool down.)
Make your Foe Vulnerable with an Arcing Slice.
Damage: 480
10 Vulnerability: 8 s

At the moment, the reason why auto attack damage is so low compared to other classes is because of hundred blades. Arcing Slice should do vulnerability.

If auto attack is to low they probably would increase it some, then again the only comparable person you have with greatsword is Guardian.

in Warrior

Xsorus.2507

Don’t forget the moc’ing scouts!

MoCing and doing that Point Blank Shot

hehe

in Warrior

Alkaholic.3875

Can a single blind negate 100b? If yes, that’s cool!

However, it’s all fine, as long as people don’t find out how strong GS auto attack is.XD

If he’s using 100 blades, his DMG will be out healed by one healing turret, blast finisher combo. 53% less DMG on someone with 3200 armor is neat

in Warrior

Xsorus.2507

Engineer could easily eat most of the Stun/100B combo I think.

You can get some very heavy Anti Stun crap on that class

in Warrior

redslion.9675

Engineer could easily eat most of the Stun/100B combo I think.

You can get some very heavy Anti Stun crap on that class

Both of those class counter the other’s damage dealing: warriors cleanse many conditions, engineers reduce a lot of damage while stunned. And both classes have high hps even if non-bunker builds.

Warrior might have a bit higher edge if built to deal damage with sword normal skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

Here comes the anecdote train!

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

in Warrior

Posted by: Wreckdum.8367

Wreckdum.8367

This whole thread is full of dumb.

The game is the worst it’s been since launch right now for all classes including warrior in terms of balance. Everything is laughably easy to play. Number one offender I’d say is necro. Necro is the prime example of a class that someone can reroll and know nothing about and still go into spvp after reading a build of the forums and destroy people.

You will always know a newb warrior because even if you read the build it is somewhat difficult because it is quite killable.

Don’t even get me started on daze and interrupts. No skill involved whatsoever. Just mark a target and everyone rotate dazes. No need to worry about timing to wait until the enemy is casting to score a successful interrupt. Just do it whenever because it’s the same amount of skill lockout time! Hooray!

Hoping at some point ANet stops this out of control trainwreck towards faceroll gameplay and goes back to their original concept of a highly skill based pvp combat system.

Rex Smashington – 80 Norn Warrior <Tyrians United Retard Division> Yak’s Bend
“That big kitten Norn with The Juggernaut”

in Warrior

silentnight warrior.2714

This whole thread is full of dumb.

And you are not making it better.