Creating Warrior to Try Out Profession

in Warrior

Posted by: MrThompson.8347

MrThompson.8347

So, Warrior is one class (Next to Thief, Mesmer, and Revenant) that I don’t have lv 80 or any sort of extensive trying out so figured Warrior would be next on my list (I REALLY love my Ranger/Druid though)

So mainly how is Warrior in the 3 game modes, including Fractals

and More important, how good is Warrior for Raiding? I want to get into Raiding but no one really wants me as a Druid, I just get the usual “Not great support/team complement”
So definitely a plus if I can get into Raiding as a Warrior, the class looks fun, not as flashy as Guardian but still equally brutal!

Weapon wise, it seems to be one of the more useful Shields which is nice cause I really love the look of Shield/mh, it’s a really good looking combo! from looking around Axe mainhand seems to take that spot for most people but Mace for defensive play and switch is Greatsword or Hammer from what I see, or Rifle if built gunflame

Otherwise yeah, some information would be lovely before heading into a new profession, especially if I get super into it but learn it’s bad at PvP or WvW or especially PvE, I love all modes and it’d suck if I can’t enjoy each. I love my Ranger but the same as Raiding, in WvW I get neglected.

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Tbh, much of the information you’re seeking can be found in emkelly’s Warrior 101 thread stickied above. The warrior is a solid choice in all the modes.

As far as raiding is concerned, I believe the PS build is still the preferred warrior meta people want/expect.

~EW

in Warrior

Posted by: MrThompson.8347

MrThompson.8347

Tbh, much of the information you’re seeking can be found in emkelly’s Warrior 101 thread stickied above. The warrior is a solid choice in all the modes.

As far as raiding is concerned, I believe the PS build is still the preferred warrior meta people want/expect.

~EW

Oh my god that’s a lot, thanks a lot