Dear Warrior Community

Dear Warrior Community

in Warrior

Posted by: Vegito.3048

Vegito.3048

To the people feeling like we got left out of good changes, shoutbow and condi warrior will be stronger than ever.

More to the point, we don’t know our specialization yet. Perhaps it will fill in the missing pieces. Maybe it will make shouts do damage so that zerker warrior can now be played with shouts! Hahaha. Jokes, jokes. But seriously, don’t lose hope! I’m sure that there will be some cool things to put together from the new trait lines that don’t involve shouts.

Edit: There are going to be some nuts zerker variants. Just give it a little thought. There is some mean synergy.

Rantev [Warrior]

(edited by Vegito.3048)

Dear Warrior Community

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Hope so. Cuz shoutbow isn’t warrior…

Dear Warrior Community

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

To the people feeling like we got left out of good changes, shoutbow and condi warrior will be stronger than ever.

More to the point, we don’t know our specialization yet. Perhaps it will fill in the missing pieces.

It’s a win for those 2 specs but it seems like a huge loss if you’re a fan of double melee zerker.

• We thought CI was going to cleanse no matter not, it won’t.
  • We thought Mending was going to become a Physical Skill, it isn’t.
  • Peak Preformance is actually nerfing normal Physical skills. It buffs Rampage sure, but I want to be more than just my elite.
Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Dear Warrior Community

in Warrior

Vegito.3048

I happen to be a double melee zerker player myself, and I figure that running strength + arms + discipline may still work same as before for me. I used to run 6/0/2/0/6 healing signet/endure pain/frenzy/zerker stance/rampage.

The only problem is that shoutbow gets a buff in its own trait line + it can take both 6 in discipline AND 6 in defense. The fact that specs other than zerker warrior are being strongly buffed will only make it harder for zerker warrior to stay competitive. I mean, fighting a shoutbow was hard enough. Now they’re buffed and have defy pain lol.

Rantev [Warrior]

(edited by Vegito.3048)

Dear Warrior Community

in Warrior

Vegito.3048

It will be interesting to see which of our skills, if any, get slow and taunt.

Rantev [Warrior]

Dear Warrior Community

in Warrior

Posted by: RJMazz.6798

RJMazz.6798

SCREW SHOUTBOW.

Sincerely: A warrior.

(edited by RJMazz.6798)

Dear Warrior Community

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

This is exactly the problem.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.