Deep Strike changed?

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: Flandy.7056

Flandy.7056

I’m fairly new to the game and had to take a break for a little over a week. I came back today during the event, patched up and my warrior’s crit chance has dropped by about 10%.

I’m also fairly certain the tooltip for Deep Strike changed but I don’t see anything in the patch notes about it. It’s also behaving weirdly, maybe intended. Healing Signet drops precision by 10 but Signet of Fury drops it by about 40 when used.

Did I miss something else? Am I crazy and created this all in my head? Appreciate any info.

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: DesertRose.2031

DesertRose.2031

Dunno if the Tooltip reflects that but Deep Strike scales with level, if you’re not level 80 you get less than 40 Precision per unused Signet. Also Signet of Fury’s passive is to increase Precision, if you use it you lose the Precision of Deep Strike and the Precision of the Signet itself.

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

I had a similar issue but when I did a relog it was gone. Although I was missing about 4% crit chance.
I think it was because i was on an overflow of LA.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Flandy.7056

Dunno if the Tooltip reflects that but Deep Strike scales with level, if you’re not level 80 you get less than 40 Precision per unused Signet. Also Signet of Fury’s passive is to increase Precision, if you use it you lose the Precision of Deep Strike and the Precision of the Signet itself.

Ah ok, thanks, never really made the connection with SoF as I was testing quickly

Any idea why my passive crit dropped about 10% though? I was sitting at around 95% base before I last played.

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

Deep Strikes is bugged. The trait dont give me any precision with unused signets.

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ahlen.7591

Ahlen.7591

It’s either bugged and doesn’t work, or it only applies the benefit when in combat. I’m at work so I can’t test it but it’s pretty easy to test.

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

You wont get any precision in combat, too. Tested it already.

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

It works fine for me now.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Flandy.7056

Is this a recent development in the last two patches? I doubt I would be able to get to 95% crit at level 28 (pre-break) if it didn’t work

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: Monkey Knig.2619

Monkey Knig.2619

It doesn’t recalculate your precision when you activate Deep Strike. If you already have signets equipped, you won’t get the bonus precision right away. You have to unslot, then reslot all your signets before they’ll count. Zoning will also make the bonus precision appear.

Deep Strike changed?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

sometimes using your signets will cause the bonus prec to appear when they come off CD. It worked for healing sig, when it was bugged in sPvP