Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

what we need , is shiro
if we get shiro, we viable as efffffffff

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

I really like the Brawlers Recovery idea.
1 sec of resistance would be nice against blind spam.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Make adrenal health heal on F1?

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Give us rev hammer and make mace remove boons and convert boons to condis. Also add confusion to third hit. Ty

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Elyndis.2130

Elyndis.2130

Would be nicer if it were as simple as most other classes getting nerfs, but given that power levels look like they’ll not be going back to their pre-hot state, sustain buffs are definitely right on the money for warriors.

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

I think suggestions that revolve around buffing our profession mechanic are on the right track.
What needs help, more then anything, is base warrior. Not warrior with X traits, nor warrior with Y skills equipped. Just warrior, at it’s base. The simplicity of the profession mechanic is pulling down the skill ceiling far too low.

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

I think suggestions that revolve around buffing our profession mechanic are on the right track.
What needs help, more then anything, is base warrior. Not warrior with X traits, nor warrior with Y skills equipped. Just warrior, at it’s base. The simplicity of the profession mechanic is pulling down the skill ceiling far too low.

What, weren’t you inspired by the creative addition of another set of physical skills with berserker?

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

Really like the suggestions, but I think I would still prefer Fast Hands baseline over those
I could move from Discipline and make much more builds. Condi Warrior for example, gains almost nothing with this line but is still forced to go with it because of that trait alone. Burst Warrior would also be great with Strength Defence and Berserker IMO

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

Imperator totius Sylvari.9164

We need some more sustain and some love/Quality changes
Btw i only talk about the core warrior and not the elite

TRAITS
I will give most traitlines a minor sustain buff (defense more because its defense ofc)
-Building momentum, From 15 to 25 endurance
-Vigorous shouts, from 1000 to 1350 health
-Thick skin, tresshold from 90% to 50% and buff the toughness from 120 to 220
-Adrenal health, increase its hps by 20%
-Spiked armor, incease retal from 5 to 7 seconds
-Brawlers recovery, removes 1 condition and gives 1 second resistance (swap for a nice burst with blind on anyone? :-)

UTILITIES
>>STANCES<<
-Blanced stance : from 40 to 35 sec
-Endure pain: from 60 to 50 sec (defy pain stays 60)
-Frenzy: from 60 to 50 sec
-Berserker stance: from 60 to 50 sec

>>PHYSICAL<<
Some stunbreak/short stability so you can drop a stance for 1 physical skill:
-kick: is now a stunbreaker + 1sec stability
-Bolas: now also gives 2 sec slow
-Bulls: adds 2 sec stability (no stunbreak)
-Stomp: increase dmg by 50%

>>BANNERS<<
Banner are more PVE stuff, make them mobile so we can enjoy them, its frustrating right now to pick it up everytime.

>>SHOUTS<<
I already buffed the trait healing part, with this and ofc the other sustain buffs i would not do anymore buffs to shouts for now

>>SIGNETS<<
With the other sustain buffs i would not yet buff these, i am also not sure how to.

>>HEALING<<
Overall with the sustain buffs i think HS/Adrenal health is fine except:
-Mending: increase health by 15% and 3 condi removes (maby make it physical? no?)
-Defiant stance: increase initial heal by 50% and from 3 to 4 sec active

WEAPON SKILLS
Now i am not going to talk about all weaponskills, i also mentioned that we need more sustain and quality changes, now thats done there is 1 thing that can be done for warrior and thats reducing some aftercast on some weaponskills.

Thats it guys, i know some want more or maby some think this is insane.. but this would give pretty much all core warrior builds a sustain buff that we really need, see from there how it goes.
I know Anet does not read this, but who knows right? Hope for the best in January!

Cya guys!

Some great ideas here, I personally think Thick Skin should be something more like 200 toughness with a threshold of 75%, with immunity towards, Bleed, Burning, Poison (?) and Chill, Endure pain and Frenzy towards 45 seconds.

The adrenal health idea from the user above is also very good.

All in all these changes would not make the warrior OP and would bring the class a fresh breathe of life, nice work OP!

Founder of [CBA]/Former vE
No.2 Warrior NA/Irl behind Mr Kitten.7359

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Nasir.2195

Nasir.2195

I feel like we also need more access to taunt. Taunt feels like a War thing.

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Warrior remains warrior.
I am strongly in favour of over hauling warrior completely. They haven’t evolved since gw1 where every other profession has.
Ranger became druid
Paragon became guardian
Mesmer evolved to clones and phantasms.
Assassin became thief with stealth and steals.
Ele obtained all 4 elements at once.
Ritualist became engineer.
necro obtained shroud.
etc etc

warrior remained basically 100% unchanged.

Time to really re-imagine the whole profession.

Deleted

in Warrior

Posted by: Ozzrel.9825

Ozzrel.9825

Cooldowns on warrior utilities are indeed a bit too long compared to what other classes now have. But number tweaks alone won’t be enough.

Physicals need bigger changes to be worth the utility slot:
Kick: making it a stunbreaker might be enough, but it need to be made more fluid, the skill is too slow.
Bull’s: A single target stun will never be worth taking… ever. Maybe add a secondary, shorter, AoE stun?
Stomp: It’s an AoE knockback, you would want to use it to keep people away from something (someone being ressed, or knock them off of capture point) but the knockback range is so small it’s useless. Make throw targets further away.
Bolas: Again, not worth wasting a slot on. Maybe make it cripple+torment to make it useful in condi builds?

As for sustain, warriors need something that supports aggressive play, not that bunkering with shouts bullkitten. I would suggest GM strength and arms traits for that. Something like healing for % of damage done for strength and a proc when target is under 50% that heals for each condition on it for arms (with cooldown of course).