Destroyer of Worlds PVE Build

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Introduction
With such a strong solo build, a name just as strong had to be chosen. Destroyer of Worlds. This build is just that. Smash everything in your path and come out standing tall.

This is not a new concept. In fact the first time I tried a similar build was around a year ago. That build was a banner build for world vs world. This build is a solo Heal shout Condi build for PVE.

Now I know what you’re saying already condis don’t work in groups we already know that. And this isn’t the purpose of the build. The purpose of this build is to be a one man army.

Massive sustain and condition mitigation. Tons of might stacking and plenty of mobility and damage.

Build Synergy
One of the first things you will notice about longbows passive is in a support tree. Why such an offensive weapon would be like that we can only guess but since were going 4 points deep we may as well go 6 for shouts.

To synergize with shouts were going to add some healing power. Well what do you know Rabid+Apothecary synergies well here. To make this even stronger, we are going to go 4 points into discipline and get signet mastery and inspiring shouts.

Inspiring shouts is so good with this build. Place 3 shouts on the bar. For great justice, shake it off, and on my mark. Not only can you burst heal yourself for 6k HP. about every 20 seconds. Adding to the huge sustain of healing powers effect on adrenal healing and healing signet. But activation all 3 shouts refills your adrenaline full instantly. Which means more combustive shots and more flurry Giving this build burst ability to apply tons of damage.

In Defense we will go 4 points. We get dogged march for the regen on debilitating effects giving you even more sustain and condi mitigation and Cleansing Ire. For more adrenaline gain and condition removal

Final Words
build is 0/0/20/30/20
You’re sustain roughly is equivalent to having Mending on a 7 second cool down. With plenty of toughness you’re also not taking anywhere close to the damage that zerk warriors take either.

DPS wise the condition damage looks low but once you factor in Tuning Crystals, Corruption stacks, and Might Stacks which you can maintain 10+ up to around 15 stacks. You’re looking at roughly 2000 Condition damage. All in All that makes this build the Destroyer of Worlds.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJAQNAscTnMdQlH25BmCCnIGoKoQu4BgybYISfCjQKA-ThyCABOcCAA4BAgjqK8oWRK6D0S5HjKBp4QAMz+DTfEACAgAwMnZZWmlCAmpRA-e

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Lol apothecary in pve

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

You find the need for Dogged March a lot in PvE? Or Cleansing Ire?

If this is a troll, good job?

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I’m pretty sure that the OP probably meant PvP and just mistyped it a few times.

If not, then…

http://i.imgur.com/j4XicCS.gif

in Warrior

Posted by: Big Jay.1479

Big Jay.1479

Named it “Destroyer of Worlds”.
Takes neither the Power or Precision trees.
Takes Vigorous Shouts.

Sounds about right.

in Warrior

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

Why waste an hour trying to solo a dungeon when I can do in 15 min with a group? either way build is just plain bad.

(edited by xbutcherx.3861)

in Warrior

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Such destroyer much world.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Maybe because some people like to solo harder content. Its not all about easy mode meta builds and groups for fast gold?

This build is not about making a build that can do as much damage as possible with no self sustain and have to have a group to support it. This build is about being an entire group as 1 person. Thats why its Destroyer of Worlds.

This isn’t a build for soloing average PVE trash.
If you don’t like it don’t try it.
If you have never played condis like bigjay don’t comment.
If you are incapable of soloing anything difficult on your own or need a group for everything this isn’t the build for you.
If all you do is press 100 blades over and over on trash mobs and you think that is solo pve and you think that is pro don’t post.

This build is for champion solo even with adds. Or anything hard like dungeon soloing etc.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

xbutcherx.3861

The content is the same you just making it harder to prove something (no idea what). Soloing a dungeon with power and precision takes long, I can’t imagine with this build. Sorry my friend the build for group or solo PvE is just bad.

(edited by xbutcherx.3861)

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

The content is the same you just making it harder to prove something (no idea what). Soloing a dungeon with power and precision takes long, I can’t imagine with this build. Sorry my friend the build for group or solo PvE is just bad.

Like I said if you have never played a condition build solo in PVE than this isn’t for you. No point in trying to explain to someone that the DPS is in some cases a lot better than physical builds. Especially this build. Not even going to waste my time in explaining that even while you are dodging or kiting a champion or a eliete or a legendary than you are still doing damage. And that having such high sustain allows you to play more riskyer and ballsy than you would without it.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

xbutcherx.3861

Like I said if you have never played a condition build solo in PVE than this isn’t for you. No point in trying to explain to someone that the DPS is in some cases a lot better than physical builds.

I’m not trying to explain anything, I’m trying to understand the point of this thread. The loot is the same, the gold is the same so why solo a dungeon? to prove you are better in PvE? please… do that in PvP, no one cares about PvE and in top of that give it the name of Destroyer Of Worlds?

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Its not to prove that I am better its to share a build that anyone can use to do crazy things that they wouldn’t even consider doing alone.

in Warrior

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

I love it! I am going to try to play around with it!

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in Warrior

xbutcherx.3861

Introduction
With such a strong solo build, a name just as strong had to be chosen. Destroyer of Worlds. This build is just that. Smash everything in your path and come out standing tall.

What can you possibly smash with condition damage? Do you even know what smash means? let me tell you what it means: Smash: violently break (something) into pieces. Do you think you can accomplish smash with this build?

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

To the person that laughed at dogged march and cleansing ire. Thats there so you don’t need a guardian to clear your conditions. And it makes your adrenaline gain super fast when u add the inspiring shouts. This allows you to lay down F1 fire fields and flurrys as fast as you want to.

This is not a lame sitting on adrenaline auto attacking with some axe build. This is a warrior build where a player uses their burst skills and their class mechanics.

in Warrior

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

Introduction

What can you possibly smash with condition damage? Do you even know what smash means? let me tell you what it means: Smash: violently break (something) into pieces. Do you think you can accomplish smash with this build?

note – we did not use warlord’s “destroyer of worlds” build.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

in Warrior

xbutcherx.3861

Introduction

note – we did not use warlord’s “destroyer of worlds” build.

LOL that is SMASH? What I saw was a long fight using exploits. You made me giggle.

in Warrior

maha.7902

hope you’re kidding m8

in Warrior

xbutcherx.3861

No I’m not is just too funny all that time to kill 1 champ.

in Warrior

maha.7902

3 seconds slower. he also has 25 stacks.

in Warrior

xbutcherx.3861

almost fall asleep but if you guys like it I really don’t care, I don’t see the point to solo any other dungeon besides Arah for gold.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

@ maha The build would be faster than those condi videos. Since your adrinaline gain is so much higher you can lay more fire fields than that and the cool down of the bow skills mean u can use them more frequently….And the healing makes it so you can practically face tank a lot of attacks that you would normally dodge.

For that spider fight. Cleaning Ire and shake it off would of allowed you to clear the immobilize and you could of applied more dps otherwise etc.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

And what magnificent advantages does this build have compared to the general 30/25/0/0/15 build?
The only difference I notice, is that your build permits more fails because you have more armor and better sustainability.
On the other hand, you have to dodge and evade precisely, though.
Therefore, your better sustain is to neglect.
This is aggravated by the fact that your personal damage is also much lower in comparison to the current meta.
To be honest, this build isn’t that new and just occupies much more time than the general PvE-builds.

For that spider fight. Cleaning Ire and shake it off would of allowed you to clear the immobilize and you could of applied more dps otherwise etc.

For that spider fight you don’t need to waste 4p to get cleaning irse or shake it of.
If you make use of your endurance ,you’ll be able to evade it.

But I like diversion and competitive condition builds seems to be fun. So I’am very curious

Peace!

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

in Warrior

Posted by: DEKeyzToChaos.7381

DEKeyzToChaos.7381

Warlord, could you post your DPS calculations and maybe even a video or two of solos using this 0-0-4-6-4 build? That way people reading could get a better idea of how it compares to other builds.

DPS, sure, is highly theoretical but is an easy starting point for discussions. While solo kill speed is less reliable because it is also reliant on player ability, it would enable others to also calculate DPS for your build using their own methods by seeing your general rotation and might/bleed/burn/torment/etc sustain.

in Warrior

maha.7902

@ maha The build would be faster than those condi videos. Since your adrinaline gain is so much higher you can lay more fire fields than that and the cool down of the bow skills mean u can use them more frequently

The whole point is that you camp sw/sw and only go lb when the burning has almost expired. so…. there’s no need to lay down more fire fields.

And the healing makes it so you can practically face tank a lot of attacks that you would normally dodge.

or you can just spend 0.75s dodging or blocking and start attacking again.

i’m pretty sure you didn’t even watch the video. i switched to 0/30/20/0/20 to take cleansing ire to cleanse the immobilise. the one time I didn’t is that I was an idiot and used flurry to cleanse and used it too early so the immob was instantly reapplied.

if your build would be faster, feel free to post a faster vid and then i can try beat it.

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Warlord, could you post your DPS calculations and maybe even a video or two of solos using this 0-0-4-6-4 build? That way people reading could get a better idea of how it compares to other builds.

DPS, sure, is highly theoretical but is an easy starting point for discussions. While solo kill speed is less reliable because it is also reliant on player ability, it would enable others to also calculate DPS for your build using their own methods by seeing your general rotation and might/bleed/burn/torment/etc sustain.

I’m terrible at math. Id just suggest people try playing it to see how insane it is before being so kitten critical. It’s easy to just point at something and say it sucks without trying it. Or to be closed minded about something because their unwilling to be different.

@ maha its not as simple as just waiting out a fire field and camping on a sword. Its about taking advantage of might stacking as well.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

maha.7902

@ maha its not as simple as just waiting out a fire field and camping on a sword. Its about taking advantage of might stacking as well.

and if you watch the videos #1 and #2 which I did myself you’d see that i take full advantage of the might stacking without your build.

so what is your point?

just upload a video of you killing some boss that there are condi solos already present of and if you get a faster time then we’ll see if we can beat it or if your build really is #1 legit

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

and if you watch the videos #1 and #2 which I did myself you’d see that i take full advantage of the might stacking without your build.

so what is your point?

The builds boon duration is longer and you can stack might more frequently. The build has better and higher might uptime. And no u didn’t lol the 1st time you swapped to bow u cast bow 3 before u casted F1…. I alos never saw u dropping ur banner in the fire fields.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in Warrior

maha.7902

The builds boon duration is longer and you can stack might more frequently.

Which is why when I get the tokens I’m going to go for aristocrat runes instead of undead. That gives me 45% might duration.

And no u didn’t lol the 1st time you swapped to bow u cast bow 3 before u casted F1

Yeah, I think I get cancer every single time I watch myself go arcing arrow than combustive shot, I want to re do it.

but that was once dont judge me that was my first time condi soloing T_T

I alos never saw u dropping ur banner in the fire fields.

0:20
2:25

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Ya aristocrat would be really strong with your build much better than undead…More might stacks would be more DPS than toughness to condition rune bonus. Nothing really boosts condition damage more than might does on a warrior….

My runes are only like 2s though…And the 6th bonus is actually useful.

in Warrior

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Thank heavens some made a good condition damage build and was nice enough to post it on these forums.

Talking about Dekeyz, not this.

edit flood control:

I could of just posted the best build anyone ever saw. And you would still make a similar remark. Nothing you have to say as usual has any merit.

Your build uses useless defensive traits and abilities and stats. Our condi build piles on more offense. Ours is better. Pretty straightforward and self-evident.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

(edited by Tree.3916)

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Thank heavens some made a good condition damage build and was nice enough to post it on these forums.

Talking about Dekeyz, not this.

I could of just posted the best build anyone ever saw. And you would still make a similar remark. Nothing you have to say as usual has any merit.

Your build uses useless defensive traits and abilities and stats. Our condi build piles on more offense. Ours is better. Pretty straightforward and self-evident.

This is actually absurd. Any stats that effect physical damage are pretty much useless for conditions so I can say the same thing about your build that is pretty self evident….Condition removal is never useless and neither is healing for fights that its needed for. And in general the stat spread of ascended trinkets Dire+ apothecary is very nice and not at much of a penalty at all.

Anyone that thinks huge adrenaline gain and might up time, healing is useless on a condition build really has no idea what they are talking about.

But thats what condition builds are all about. U dont need 3 stats power or much precision on a condi build or crit damage. All you need is condition damage. So your ideas or way of thinking is pretty silly.

Sort of the whole point of Runes of Krait is you no longer have to take deep cuts.. You lose out on precise strikes, but I am fairly certain that the build makes up for that in other ways. That why those runes are way better for warrior condi builds than just about any other rune.

(edited by Warlord.9074)