Did they just make ShoutBow even stronger?

in Warrior

Posted by: EvilHero.1248

EvilHero.1248

With the upcoming changes on june 23, from what i can see in tactics, the practically stacks all the traits together where now it seems like shoutbow is strong than before. is the meta still gonna be shout bow?

Hammer/GS got nerfed hard since u can no longer f1 burst and switch weapon + burst again, and they stacked 2 of core hammer/gs build together to make it even more less efficient… the end of hammer/gs builds?

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Yes, only shoutbow got buffed. Everything else took a hit or stayed the same. And despite the shoutbow buff, some classes got such insane buffs it will seem like shoutbow got nerfed as well. Engi > Ele/Memser > Thief > Ranger > Warrior > Guardian/Necro.

The buffs they gave to Engi, one of the strongets classes already…is beyond absurd. Ele buffs isn’t much better when d/d ele was probably better than shoutbow in the first place. I suppose mesmer “suffered” in high tier pvp because thiefs countered them, but they already had insane burst and good utility; yet they increased their burst even more dramatically, so enjoy being one-shot.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

The only dev ive only see play a warrior was Nightmare on Chaithh’s channel,he only ever run shoutbow,ive never seen him run anything else,i bet if he did he would drop in a sec.Anet has no clue what theyre doing with warr,pushing us more to bow or shoutbow,doing nothing with rifle or any other spec just shows this.

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Yes, only shoutbow got buffed. Everything else took a hit or stayed the same.

“Berserker’s Power: Gain a 10/15/20% damage boost for 8 seconds after using a burst skill based on how much adrenaline was spent.”

Do you even understand how insanely OP this is? It doesn’t even require you to hit anything with your burst skill.

Don’t worry, warrior will have more builds than shoutbow, although shoutbow might end up being so OP that many other classes still can’t compete. We will have to see how it shakes out.

I do agree with the sentiment of engineer’s being the darling class – this much is clear.

in Warrior

Posted by: Asmodeus.8042

Asmodeus.8042

But guise, why play warrior? That class is just there to say we have one, you’re actually supposed to play engineer or at least ranger!

in Warrior

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

Shout bow either stayed the same or nerf, the 30% boon duration is completely gone.

in Warrior

Posted by: wolverine.5164

wolverine.5164

actually even shouts got nerf a bit, instead of giving u 8 adrenaline now is just 5. GS is definetly not getting nerf cause now all the its benefits r in 1 trait thats not even a grand master…

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

Yes, only shoutbow got buffed. Everything else took a hit or stayed the same.

“Berserker’s Power: Gain a 10/15/20% damage boost for 8 seconds after using a burst skill based on how much adrenaline was spent.”

Do you even understand how insanely OP this is? It doesn’t even require you to hit anything with your burst skill.

Don’t worry, warrior will have more builds than shoutbow, although shoutbow might end up being so OP that many other classes still can’t compete. We will have to see how it shakes out.

I do agree with the sentiment of engineer’s being the darling class – this much is clear.

You can’t look at an individual trait and call it a buff as a whole. Warrior may have been “buffed” relative to their original traits, but relative to the power creep most of the other classes received. It’s a nerf in the end. Only shoutbow is even viable at this point, and even that remains to be seen.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in Warrior

Posted by: NiBlack.3149

NiBlack.3149

Hey guys, as I don’t play much PvP can someone tell me how looks ham/bow. During first presentation devs were very exited about it.

in Warrior

Kagamiku.9731

They ruined hambow by placing certain crucial traits in the same tier traitline.