Do any1 think Always Angry got nerfed?

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Berserker—Always Angry: This trait has been reworked so that it now grants an effect for 15 seconds when entering or leaving berserk mode, increasing outgoing damage and condition damage by 7%.

I think this is actually nerf. Gaining adrenaline sounds like better than this. Do any1 here think like that?

If i were anet, i would make it like battle rage signet’s passive attribite tho. Gaining adrenaline as time goes while in combat.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: Jephery.8915

Jephery.8915

Just use Headbutt or Signet of Fury to instantly get full adrenaline at the start of combat.

Always Angry was actually kind of useless if you ran Signet of Fury or Headbutt.

in Warrior

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

Nope, I think it was a small buff overall.
I use Headbutt or Fury Sig to fill the Adren Bar.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

hm very interesting different point of view.
It seem like only I feel it as nerf.

Thx for helps!

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

hm very interesting different point of view.
It seem like only I feel it as nerf.

Thx for helps!

I actually feel it’s like a buff. 7% might not seem like a lot but I’ve hit an 8k arc divider today (I run berserker/Def/Disc) which never would’ve happened before xD other than that I started running headbutt instead of signet of rage since I also took runes of rage which essentially give me perma fury thanks to Fatal Frenzy and boost my crit dmg to 240% while in berserker mode. If anything now that I run headbutt I don’t really feel like the old always angry would’ve been of any use :S I mean after I close the gap, the first thing I do (if I haven’t popped Berserker stance to avoid condis if I know I’m fighting a condi heavy class) is look for an opportunity to land headbutt, so the extra adrenaline I would’ve gained from Always Angry is sort of irrelevant. Other than that the small 7% dmg increase helps maintaint some better dps after berserker mode ends so I guess it’s good. If anything I was surprised at the dmg I was dishing out in berserker mode after the buffs, I was regularly hitting 6k+ decapitates and my axe auto hits were easily going for 1.8k+/hit.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

(edited by Rekt.5360)

in Warrior

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

The old Always Angry gave a pretty paltry amount of rage. 10 rage every 25 seconds at best. That’s assuming you have smash brawler and are berserking on cooldown.
The damage is a buff imo.

in Warrior

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

It’s currently a major nerf because… the trait is bugged and doesn’t actually give 7% of anything. It literally does nothing.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

It’s also a major nerf because it stopped providing 100% uptime on my red glowing hands and that’s like 80% of the reason why i even slot berserker