Do warriors get a persistent run buff?

in Warrior

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

Q:

My thief has a trait that gives a persistent 25% run buff, do warriors get something similar? I thought I read they had a similar buff but can not find it on my warrior (she is only level 17.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cycloney.2640

Cycloney.2640

There is a trait in Disc which gives a slight passive speed boost. If you are not satisfied, then use fury and run with a greatsword with a speed of 1Km/Second.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rohanin.2475

Rohanin.2475

AND IF you’re not still satisfied switch to sword on the other weapon set and use the savage leap ability for more speed with a war horn offhand to speed you up with the charge buff!

in Warrior

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

You can spec for a trait that gives you more speed when wielding a melee weapon.
You can also access permanent +33% swiftness with a warhorn + signet of fury, traiting for at least one of the two item.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zsymon.8457

Zsymon.8457

I spec for warhorn recharge + signet recharge, since those traits automatically come my way with the rifle build I am trying (0/20/0/20/30). Pretty much permanent swiftness that way, which is nice if you have to run a lot using the rifle.

I don’t find melee enjoyable at all, in pvp as a warrior. You get rooted constantly as a melee build, and my build has huge condition removal, I can remove about 8 conditions total every 25 seconds or so, and that’s without the signet of stamina, if I put 10 points in strength I can add another 3 condition removals from restorative strength.

My goal is to be entirely uncatchable by melee builds, and unkillable by condition builds, so all that leaves is using my rifle skills, kick and bolas to keep away burst builds. Against ranged burst builds I don’t have any defence tho and will die. haven’t decided yet if I’ll use frenzy for 1vs1 encounters, I’ll see how good bolas works for that.

I lost all enjoyment from playing warrior, but this build is giving me alot of fun again. I die fast when I get focused, but who wants to live forever, right?

(edited by Zsymon.8457)