Don't nerf. just buff.

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

Instead of nerfing wars and necros, which are at the moment the two most powerful classes according to the fotm, how about a-net just works on the other classes to bring them up to par? Doesn’t that sound reasonable? How do you wars feel about this?

I am a teef
:)

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

So.. a power creep..

elite specs ruined pvp.

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I agree.

Lets change Remorseless to give Ranger pets an explosive collar that they can use to detonate their pets for 20k damage.

Lets give Mesmers a Captain Ginyu style body change move so they can deal 15k damage to themselves and then swap bodies with the nearest enemy Warrior.

Lets…. just nerf Warriors I think… power creep is a very bad thing and when the obvious problems with this game right now are healing signet and burn, there’s little reason not to focus our attention on them. Warriors and Necros would still be miles above other classes so maybe then we can buff them. But for now lets fix the horrendously broken before making things even worse.

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rufy.6093

Rufy.6093

Nerf war = condi dmg still dominates. Why is condi spam okay now?

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Joystick.4103

Joystick.4103

Its a video game design thing. When something is off balance in a game, you bring it down, not everything else up to match it.

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

I agree.

Lets change Remorseless to give Ranger pets an explosive collar that they can use to detonate their pets for 20k damage.

Lets give Mesmers a Captain Ginyu style body change move so they can deal 15k damage to themselves and then swap bodies with the nearest enemy Warrior.

Lets…. just nerf Warriors I think… power creep is a very bad thing and when the obvious problems with this game right now are healing signet and burn, there’s little reason not to focus our attention on them. Warriors and Necros would still be miles above other classes so maybe then we can buff them. But for now lets fix the horrendously broken before making things even worse.

Nerfing warriors isn’t an option really. Beacuse of two main points.

1)the condition dominated sPVP meta that we used to have before warriors were given the means to shift it – everyone complained about it – but now when it is finally changing people want to nerf war and bring it back instead of shift the meta further into something that will counter the warriors.

2)Warrior is currently the only balanced class – this has been stated by the devs and their intention is to polish and buff all classes to be on par with the warrior as it is now. I see nothing wrong with this – in fact – in order to balance anything you have to have SOMETHING to compare it to. Some baseline for reference – and I think warrior is that exact thing.
With minor tweaks each class can easily be balanced if you plan it out right.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

Warrior is a little bit too powerful at the moment in my opinion in comparison to other classes at the moment. Simply because highest health, highest armour, very high (maybe highest) damage. They also provide brilliant offensive support and since GW2 is nearly all based around damage they play very well. I don’t like the lack of defensive support though, I mean I think it is important to provide condition removal, combo fields and sometimes protection which warrior struggles to do successfully. Saying that though it is more than made up for in the sheer damage

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rskin.4901

Rskin.4901

They have already stated that they like where warrior is at, and that they want the rest of the proffestions to be at this point. However they havent really made the smartest descions in trying to bring other classes to warriors level. Cough…….. elementalists.

Don't nerf. just buff.

in Warrior

Posted by: Baltzenger.2467

Baltzenger.2467

You kids repeat “power creep” like its something you understand. You don’t.
Bringing other classes up won’t lead to power creep, they are not introducing new gear by doing that (making old gear useless), they are not introducing new skills to do that (making old skills useless), they are not introducing new classes to do that (making old classes useless), you get the idea? That is power creep, and actually bringing old content (release classes) up, to balance them, won’t ever lead to power creep, because you are not leaving the boundaries of the game.
Warrior seems extremely balanced nowadays, there is a lot of build diversity in the class, and each different build explore a different aspect of the game, they are not the kings of dps anymore, they are not the kings of conditions, they are not the kings of support, etc. They are just durable and sturdy, like warriors should be (initial design), since, their counterpart, guardians, are great supporters, at the cost of being less durable (or they’ll be immortal).

Is not the same as it was with past fotm classes, because even if stun lock warriors, or regenerative warriors are really good at what they do, they can’t do everything There are a lot of other classes that have similar trademarks, and need substancial rework, why bother then, asking for nerfs, when we have learned in a year, that the previous state of classes was, already, imbalanced.

Stop being so “sensitive” with changes, people like the ones always complaining and asking for nerfs, are killing this game, a game in which, for months, you couldn’t even invest in your character, because next month, it might work completly different.

Please, guys, stop this nonesense.