Dual axe guides?

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

Are there any guides specific to this weapon that can help me with builds and strategies?

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Posted by: Deathbearer.2438

Deathbearer.2438

I assume you are referring to PVE. Recently I finalized my build which is based on some of the best guides out there but a bit more personalized. Since I pug a lot (with all its drawbacks) i want to depend on myself for survivability while being helpful to the party and having a good dps. So to sum up i play an axe/axe + longbow combo with:

power/tough/vit gear with runes of the soldier
2 rings knights and the rest berserker

traits:
20 – V,VIII
10 – V
30 – IV,VIII,XII (u can change IV to VI if u see guadians around)
10 – V

skills: healing surge, “FGJ”, “shake it off” and “on my mark” + signet of rage

The aim is to have adrenaline bars full at all times (never ever press F1 especially with this build). Each shouts gives you a condition removal and 1200HP to all party. In case u need burst heal u get it with healing surge

food for stealing life on crit, sigil of perception on main axe and sigil of fire on off hand for aoe dmg on crit

Let me know if you need more details

Guardian lvl 80
Warrior lvl 80
Ranger lvl 80

(edited by Deathbearer.2438)

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Death, you really should switch out your gear to Power/Toughness/Precision. Warriors have no need for Vitality, we’ve got some of the highest core Health in the game and some extra Precision would do wonders for you.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

i play with
30 – V, X, VIII here you put the 2 complimentary for axe % damage for off and main hand
30 – IV, V, XI you play for crits so put stuff gaind on crits
10 – V here you put damage for adrenaline and there you go

put defensive armor and ruby jewels or defensive jewels and cof armor
and i use cof axes + sigil of str

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lavexis.5360

Lavexis.5360

dual axe warrior is a really good glass cannon warrior ( beside gs )..
i run 30 0 0 10 30
secondary weapon rifle

enjoy your crits in wvw and spvp..

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Deathbearer.2438

Svetli’s build is great too and similar to mine with the only difference mine having the survivability factor as a prio whereas his the more dps. Depends on the group you play basically. If you have guardians etc around with shout build then svetli’s is ideal. If not and you have to survive through pugs trust me mine will prove a life savior:)

Guardian lvl 80
Warrior lvl 80
Ranger lvl 80

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Deathbearer.2438

Death, you really should switch out your gear to Power/Toughness/Precision. Warriors have no need for Vitality, we’ve got some of the highest core Health in the game and some extra Precision would do wonders for you.

I agree but i sticked to vit/tough since i use the same gear for pvp too + it’s much easier to get it dungeon/karma-wise

Guardian lvl 80
Warrior lvl 80
Ranger lvl 80

(edited by Deathbearer.2438)

Dual axe guides?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ace.1726

Ace.1726

Thanks for the advice, and yeah this is for PVE.

Any other advice on the secondary weapon?