Earthshaker

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Anet, the response time on this skill is kittening garbage. Fix it, I shouldn’t have to spam the skill so it fires off 3 seconds later after the enemy has already move from the target area.

Also, its been brought up before, if you’re using it on elevated ground, it also doesn’t work. It’s a simple game mechanic, fix it.

That is all.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Yes, indeed, DEMANDS will get you anything and everything, bet. /s That is all.

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Anet, the response time on this skill is kittening garbage. Fix it, I shouldn’t have to spam the skill so it fires off 3 seconds later after the enemy has already move from the target area.

Also, its been brought up before, if you’re using it on elevated ground, it also doesn’t work. It’s a simple game mechanic, fix it.

That is all.

What he said, except in a less obnoxious/demanding tone.

Fix Earthshaker…. pleeeeease?

Attachments:

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: Laceration.4290

Laceration.4290

Try checking “Auto cast groundtarget” or w/e it was called in the the Options. Casts it way faster.

Dr Laceration [AiD]
YouTube?

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Try checking “Auto cast groundtarget” or w/e it was called in the the Options. Casts it way faster.

Already tried it, there’s still an odd delay.

Also the green circle is extremely helpful for both Hammer and Longbow.

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

Is the delay due to cast/aftercast of a different ability?

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Earthshaker has a 0.5 second cast time, and could be affected by a prior ability’s aftercast. Those are compounded with big zerg skill lag, but then so is every other skill.

And yeah, it’s another skill that doesn’t handle elevation well. Guardian GS Leap of Faith is another, especially on big characters like Norn. Fwiw I found rerolling Asura fixed it.

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

That is all.

It should be an instant or semi instant AOE. I fail to see why a Necro mark of fear or an ele’s electric cc field are almost instant with no recognizable graphic the main hammer ability which you work to build it’s burst is so bad.

Hammer needs a rework.

Earthshaker

in Warrior

Posted by: naphack.9346

naphack.9346

Dunno, my asura never got problems landing it.

The only crime, turrets committed, is being good against the celestial meta.
The mob has spoken and the turrets shall be burnt at the stake.