Elite Skill Rampage

Elite Skill Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Garakan.8291

Garakan.8291

Hey Guys!

I cant find a good use for this Skill, because it cuts you off of all your Utility and Healing.
Does anyone like this Skill and uses it a lot?
Any Suggestions in which Situations its used best?
Does it need a Buff?
Is it to Strong?
I, personally, would like a Heal at the End of the Transformation that puts my Health back up, so i dont find myself left with low Health after the Transformation.
Help me out!
Put your Suggestions down here.

Elite Skill Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: dukerustfield.7120

dukerustfield.7120

I would like to use it. I had tried to make my engineer use it and he can get it down to like 84 second recast with 25 second duration. That said, it’s more of a gimmick.

Signet of Rage is, in my opinion, one of the best abilities in the entire game. It’s extremely hard to give that up.

Elite Skill Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Fallen.4317

Fallen.4317

Garbage skill, except for very select instances where it MIGHT be feasible. No utility, nothing. To be honest, the only legitimate elite skill Warriors have is Signet of Rage, although Warbanner can be pretty good itself, the cool down just needs to be cut.

Edit, totally agree about the Signet of Rage being very hard to give up- I love the skill, just wish they would make the others more viable. It’s hard to compete with SoR, I feel that becomes a dictating factor in how most people play their warrior.

Syndictive [Syn] #1 GvG Guild NA pre- Heart of Thorns
[Syn] Leader/Driver – Retired.

(edited by Fallen.4317)

Elite Skill Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

They buffed it recently, and I WANT to like it, I really, really do… I just… cant find a way to use it effectively.

Having 20 seconds of stability is awesome (unless it get stripped) but there’s only so much you can do in this form, during that time. I find that I get very little actual use out of Rampage.

Rampage Re-Re-Visited
Instead of a static 20 second duration, activating Rampage consumes 3 strike of adrenaline per 3 seconds.

• Buttons 1-5 Remain unchanged; they were redone well already
  • The 6-9 skills are available during rampage
  • The Vitality bonus is reduced greatly
  • The adrenal bar remains available as a sort of timer
  • F1 becomes “Berserk Battlecry!” which grants allies fury, and fears all foes within 600, for [1/2/3] seconds. Using F1 consumes all adrenaline, and thus ends the transformation.
  • Stability and Swiftness would be reduced to the first 10 seconds of transformation. After that, you’re own your own.

Elite Skill Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

Best way I can think of is adding Distracing Strikes to it, and going frenzy right before entering Rampage and try to stack up vulnerability and land some confusion stacks.

The skill in my opinion, is an okay point-holder utility. It has some crazy low cd cc skills and I love the daze on the end-chain.

Elite Skill Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Lets talk Spvp, I’ve used it. Works decently.

Rampage is good for 1v1s, but that’s about it. I use it on my warrior when I’m bored and wanna roll through low MMR solo queue games cheaply against not-so-expert players. (rank ~70 atm). If you get placed against some better players it isn’t as faceroll.

If you plan on using it, go far point right away. Use a full stun warrior, empty your stun rotation into the defender, go into rampage, empty another full stun rotation, and then get out of rampage, hit with your normal stun rotation. By then he should be dead 99.99% of the time. Enjoy the faceroll and easy wins I guess if your enemy is stupid.

PS: any aoe situation when fighting in middle is horrible for you. Don’t do it.

Warrior

Elite Skill Rampage

in Warrior

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Rampage is bad for AoE situations, but for temporarily bunkering a point in pvp it works great. Interpretor above me summed it pretty well. It has lots of CC’s. Only problem is when you face an opponent with acces to stability. If you know he has stability, try to lure him to use it and wait for it to pass before going into rampage.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]