Evicerate

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: JVJD.4912

JVJD.4912

how hard you think it will hit with proper set up?? with new specialization of course

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

uh? not more than it does now. It wasn’t buffed. There is no changes to make it hit harder. The dps changes are all based on what comes after a burst skill is used.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Zende.1704

Zende.1704

uh? not more than it does now. It wasn’t buffed.

Actually, the range was nerfed because it is no longer affected by movement speed like warrior’s sprint

Evicerate

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Zende that is a good thing. It also means cripple and chill dont effect its distance.

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Zende.1704

Zende.1704

I know, but in most cases, it will mean that evis will be slightly harder to land

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

If you do a level 3 burst with something like GS, then swap to Axe, get full adrenaline back (new healing surge, shouts, signet of fury), Evis will hit stupidly hard.

But I agree on Zende, will need a lot of adjusting to your playstyle now that you will miss that extra range.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Evicerate

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Evicerate might hit a little harder than now but becasue you have 4 more trait points. 4 extra trait points don’t mean a lot of damage.
http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-w;9;9;9;0dfh;0246047148;9;9;0FP

The build in general has higher DPS. Not the skill itself.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

uh? not more than it does now. It wasn’t buffed. There is no changes to make it hit harder. The dps changes are all based on what comes after a burst skill is used.

Actually no, Berserker’s Power activates before the Burst Skill hits, so the bonus damage still applies. It’s like Merc Hammer.

Evicerate

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

Actually no, Berserker’s Power activates before the Burst Skill hits, so the bonus damage still applies. It’s like Merc Hammer.

Is this confirmed?

Evicerate

in Warrior

JVJD.4912

If you do a level 3 burst with something like GS, then swap to Axe, get full adrenaline back (new healing surge, shouts, signet of fury), Evis will hit stupidly hard.

But I agree on Zende, will need a lot of adjusting to your playstyle now that you will miss that extra range.

Would’nt the extra 300 ferocity with dual axes cover the loss of 8 sec 12 % damage increase and with burst precision it would always critically hit no matter what and i am talking specifically of Evicerate not about aoe dps, rotation dps etc , how hard it will be to hit a pve target? lmao

Evicerate

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

Would’nt the extra 300 ferocity with dual axes cover the loss of 8 sec 12 % damage increase and with burst precision it would always critically hit no matter what and i am talking specifically of Evicerate not about aoe dps, rotation dps etc , how hard it will be to hit a pve target? lmao

I don’t think 300 ferocity ever beats a flat 20% damage increase.

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

Is this confirmed?

its confirmed that it does on the test servers but they cant really make it so it doesnt. eg. if u fire of a killshot is obviously gains the damage boost as u cant wait for killshot to hit something until u give the damage boost. so if u miss u get nothing. it gives the 20% damage buff at the beginning of the cast time so evis etc will gain the damage buff

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Evicerate

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Considering that in PVP u are not going to want dual axes it is only 150.

Evicerate

in Warrior

JVJD.4912

Is this confirmed?

its confirmed that it does on the test servers but they cant really make it so it doesnt. eg. if u fire of a killshot is obviously gains the damage boost as u cant wait for killshot to hit something until u give the damage boost. so if u miss u get nothing. it gives the 20% damage buff at the beginning of the cast time so evis etc will gain the damage buff

That would make axe mastery useless then

Evicerate

in Warrior

JVJD.4912

Considering that in PVP u are not going to want dual axes it is only 150.

I dont care of pvp , i got all those achieves a long time ago and the rewards track came a little too late for me

Evicerate

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

I wouldn’t bother with pure axe dual wielding regardless. Not before and Not after the patch its inferior.

If you must you go GS/Axe-Axe 6/6/0/0/6

Spin with your axe to fill adrin then evicerate swap then hit 100b. Then hit GS burst. You will have no problem keeping full adrin even without furios.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

Evicerate

in Warrior

Warlord.9074

Evicerate

in Warrior

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

Is this confirmed?

I saw that on the stream yesterday. The guy did ~11k Killshot on a Light Golem without the trait and ~13k with it. It also triggers even if you miss your burst skill, unlike Cleansing Ire.

Evicerate

in Warrior

Cygnus.6903

That’s pretty sick. First thing to get nerfed I bet.