Eviscerate build

Eviscerate build

in Warrior

Posted by: Bambi Is Strong.6083

Bambi Is Strong.6083

Does anybody have an optimal/viable Eviscerate build that can compete with the GS build?

Eviscerate build

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Eviscerate build

in Warrior

Posted by: Bambi Is Strong.6083

Bambi Is Strong.6083

Only vid you need to see

While I love seeing people do 22k crits, I think 3 months ago is a bit oudated. With Arena net’s changes what was viable back then might not be optimal now. 30/0/0/10/30 is one of the more common glass cannon builds and I’ve tested it and I was unable to do 22k damage.

I also felt that the 30/0/0/10/30 is trying to complete with GS in only the terms of damage but doesn’t try to take advantage of the other advantages that axes can offer.

Eviscerate build

in Warrior

Posted by: Omg Casey.5973

Omg Casey.5973

An eviscerate build will not be optimal for PvE purposes. Some of the best warrior traits revolve around having full adrenaline, not to mention if your eviscerate fails to critical hit then your damage will plummet significantly.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
Warrior- Emperor casey
Elementalist- Klyptis

Eviscerate build

in Warrior

Posted by: Deathspike.1870

Deathspike.1870

You can use a Sigil of Intelligence for that 100% guaranteed critical hit. Focus on the bottom trait line to have adrenaline recharge on a critical hit with an Axe, and Burst Mastery. If you run enough critical chance, you can fill up the adrenaline within 4~5 seconds, well before the next Eviscerate. Personally I run an Axe/X+GS build most of the time and I hit between 4K (on the tankier targets, like Guardians) and 7K (on the lighter targets, like Rangers/Thieves). Being durable and capable of pressure is, in my opinion, more valuable than being a one-trick spike damage build. Look at how effective thieves are nowadays with something like that …

Active: Mesmer, Warrior
Inactive: Guardian, Elementalist, Ranger, Thief (ex-main)
Leveling: Engineer, Necromancer