Eviscerate is brutal when it connects..

in Warrior

Posted by: Scotto.3609

Scotto.3609

..well, if your me it is.

I’m the reason evis is “bugged” and doesn’t connect all that often, devs dont want me dropping you all like flies and making you rage quit.

Attachments:

(edited by Scotto.3609)

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

yeah.. except the jump range is so short, most of the time people walk out before the animation finishes.. Anet needs to give it at least 400 range or more.

Skullclamp

in Warrior

Posted by: Empiren.6401

Empiren.6401

It also get slowed and crippled. Not that ride-the-lightning does.

Huh. Or heartstrike really for that matter.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

what is your pvp build? ;3 share share

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

but then…then there would be more of me running around and possible hitting me the same way i hit them, i dont think i could bear getting hit like that…it really hurts.

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

meh that build doesnt have kitten on what it grew up to be. oh hey i remember you, your that guy that cant break 14k and gets cut when the only person on this game manages to reach it on a daily basis…yeah that guy, how are you?

EDIT
psybunnt, dont delete a post just because the comeback owns ya.

(edited by Scotto.3609)

in Warrior

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

Ah that’s why we see you in tournas all the…oh wait.

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

sorry dont know what that is or even what game that is, spvp tdm baby sitting at the top every single time….except when stupid bunkers come out to poke me thens its all like…dude go back to that thing u normally do…stop being lame…and there all like nawuh i like being a weakling and shielding my teammates from bad things…then i use my teammate as a meat shield and eviscerate his face off. GO HOME BUNKER NOOBS NO1 wants you here! SPVPs nots for panzys! its for randoms who like beating the kitten outa other randoms and have fun doing it.

oh btw, from now i require a screenie of you pulling off an evis that ..snickers ..passes 10k. can you do that buddy, can u reach 10k? should i lower it to maybe 9k? awww welll see.

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

My Eviscerates usually hit for 7k

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

It is a huge mystery which stats to focus on for big damage. My vote goes for Healing Power.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

14k is not that brutal, the other day I landed a 17k Evescirate in WvW(might stacks, vulnrability). I have 116 crit dmg tho. I have critted a 23k hundred blades aswell, I wanna see some ~20k Evescirates! Then we’re talking!

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Eviscerate should have the same range as savage leap.

Btw,im glad not everyone likes to brag like you do, otherwise the forum would be filled with nonsense topics like this.Most people like to keep it to themselves,since they do it on a daily base etc..Seems youre quite happy with your first hit that actually does some dmg.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)

in Warrior

Posted by: Phira.3970

Phira.3970

And the other day, I landed a 23k eviscerate in CoF. And a 47.5k hundred blade in CoF. I’m awesome.

in Warrior

Posted by: Highvoltage.7946

Highvoltage.7946

Oh yeah!! Well this one time at band camp…..

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

And the other day, I landed a 23k eviscerate in CoF. And a 47.5k hundred blade in CoF. I’m awesome.

I could probably manage a 24k eviscerate on the last boss in Dredge Fractal. Never tried though…

in Warrior

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Yeah more than easily manage it on the dredge fractal, you can get 24k with axe auto’s without being glass so evis should go waaaay higher.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

Yeah more than easily manage it on the dredge fractal, you can get 24k with axe auto’s without being glass so evis should go waaaay higher.

Right, I never tried. I tend to play my elementalist more in dungeons than my warriors.

in Warrior

Posted by: bombula.2940

bombula.2940

I just tried to land some evis crits in Heart of the Mists on target dummy, i managed to get realy close to 12k on Light golem, but i couldn’t get more that 20 stacks of vulnerability on a dummy. I also managed to get only 20 stacks of might on myself. I used PvP Sigil of superior force on my axe (+5% damage) as main hand ofc, mace with PvP Sigil of superior battle as off-hand and a great sword ( any other weapon) with Sigil of superior battle. Traits were 5/25/10/0/30
Utility skills : Signet of Might, On my mark, For great Justice!
Elite skill: Signet of Rage.
I used PvP Superior runes of Divinity because i had them on my warrior. The are some other runes that should increase direct damage but i didn’t have time to test them. Critical damage was 62% i guess. So i belive it shouldn’t be a big deal to get 14k crits and maybe even 15k on players in sPvP.
P.S. Spent more time on writing this post than on actual testing -_-

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

30 points in discipline for the epic 3% burst damage.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Warrior

Scotto.3609

yes an eviscerate higher then mine does sound impressive until i realize that if i moved my current setup to whatever the hell game that is from my damage would put yours to shame.

This is in spvp and yes…i am proud i can reach this high seeing as how i spvp on a almost daily basis and have NEVER EVER been hit this high by any warrior ever…passing 10k just doesn’t seem to happen for other people.

To the guy who made an attempt at reaching mine, your utilites and elite are spot on, but apart from that im not actually running force sigils or bloodlust or any stacks of vulnerability higher then what on my mark gives… i suppose if i were i could reach a 15k damage evis but that would actually take too much time to prepare whereas i can burst my damage right out of the gate in less then 3 seconds and repeat this damage in the same fight if their still alive…..bunker noobs gah.

in Warrior

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

i really hope, they will fix that soon…

in Warrior

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

Of course they will, ANet listened to feedback and we’re getting the buff that players have been craving unrooted kick

Attachments:

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Warrior

knyy.6427

Of course they will, ANet listened to feedback and we’re getting the buff that players have been craving unrooted kick

You sir, made my day!

in Warrior

Tetra Bug.7134

I’m not even kidding about the kick thing

it’s finally happening

my dream of rolling hammer and mace/shield with the also ~newly buffed~ rampage for elite and kick stomp and bulls charge for utilities and CC everything everywhere forever is finally going to be a reality

20/30/20/0/0

get that distracting strikes

confusion warrior

look out tpvp meta im coming

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

(edited by Tetra Bug.7134)

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

I’m not even kidding about the kick thing

it’s finally happening

my dream of rolling hammer and mace/shield with the also ~newly buffed~ rampage for elite and kick stomp and bulls charge for utilities and CC everything everywhere forever is finally going to be a reality

20/30/20/0/0

get that distracting strikes

confusion warrior

look out tpvp meta im coming

I hope you’re not joking.

Do you happen to know if the cooldown on Rampage is being changed?

Also, why not 30 in Strength? I guess it’s a bit too obvious to go for the Physical Training Grandmaster trait, but dang it, I want to use more Stomp!

in Warrior

Tetra Bug.7134

it would actually be hilarious if they lowered the CD on rampage and changed distracting strikes to apply confusion on all CC effects

i can dream

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

in Warrior

knyy.6427

But with the confusion trait, you just get 1 stack of confusion, do you? If thats the case in my opinion its completely useless.

in Warrior

Tetra Bug.7134

It’s 3 stacks for 5 seconds, which is dumb considering most of that 5 seconds they’re spending getting up if they already used or didnt have stun breaks. It was just a silly thought, no way it would actually be good.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]