Extra 30 Trait points.

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Each point in discipline should offer the warrior a free trait point, this is balanced because all of our traits suck anyways and we have no sustain.

It will be our unique class ability.

I mean, we are already forced 30 points into Discipline just to damage people with boons.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

You have got to be the whiniest kid on these forums.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Posted by: dinorawr.9851

dinorawr.9851

I normally do not post on the forums, but I felt the need to login to address the OP. You seriously have made countless posts complaining about the warrior class. I think it’s time you rethink your class choice if you think this class is so useless. Stop discouraging people from playing the profession they enjoy. Some of us actually like the challenge of playing as a warrior in the PvP aspect of the game.

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

I normally do not post on the forums, but I felt the need to login to address the OP. You seriously have made countless posts complaining about the warrior class. I think it’s time you rethink your class choice if you think this class is so useless. Stop discouraging people from playing the profession they enjoy. Some of us actually like the challenge of playing as a warrior in the PvP aspect of the game.

More then 50 pages worth. :>

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

Op didn’t litterally mean to give us 30 extra points. He is expressing the fact that the current and new traits we have aquired really didn’t help with much needed sustainability. Tell me if I’m wrong Daecollo but i believe that is what he was trying to get across.

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

^
Yes
15char…

Infact all it does is force us into ‘30’ point trees. It feels like there are separate developers doing skills, the ‘boon hate’ thieves received is quite brilliant, it does not take any grandmaster traits.

Also the 3% burst is a complete joke, the entire discipline tree has pretty much things the warrior should just already have from the start, that is why having it give an extra 30 points makes sense and also makes it not make sense.

The idea is kind of like “Fighters.” from DnD/Pathfinder, where there skills are so underwhelming (no magic/reminds me of this game!) that they get extra “Traits.” to compensate.

(edited by Daecollo.9578)

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

^
Yes
15char…

Infact all it does is force us into ‘30’ point trees. It feels like there are separate developers doing skills, the ‘boon hate’ thieves received is quite brilliant, it does not take any boon duration.

Also the 3% burst is a complete joke, the entire discipline tree has pretty much things the warrior should just already have from the start, that is why having it give an extra 30 points makes sense and also makes it not make sense.

The idea is kind of like “Fighters.” from DnD/Pathfinder, where there skills are so underwhelming (no magic/reminds me of this game!) that they get extra “Traits.” to compensate.

I just hope at some point they would see Tree’s will work better then Lines for creating diversity.

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

After reading all i’m reading. An extra 30 trait points would be fine for warrior!

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Daecollo, you can make good points, but the way you present your views give the impression of whining. Now, some people will take any sort of negative viewpoint as whining but yours practically scream it. Perhaps you should consider phrasing your view in a way that doesn’t come off as vicious sarcasm.

That said, I’m sure some of my old posts looked like this but I’m always trying to better state my point of view.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Extra 30 Trait points.

in Warrior

Daecollo.9578

Daecollo, you can make good points, but the way you present your views give the impression of whining. Now, some people will take any sort of negative viewpoint as whining but yours practically scream it. Perhaps you should consider phrasing your view in a way that doesn’t come off as vicious sarcasm.

That said, I’m sure some of my old posts looked like this but I’m always trying to better state my point of view.

Sorry if it looks like whining. :< I am just tired of all the stuff. Someone really needs to take a look at all the classes and balance them and give us all new builds and fix the unused/broken stuff.

It feels like our class is “forced” into taking atleast 15-20-30 points into discipline and compared to other classes, our classes “special stat.” is more worthless then a STACK of Might, atleast a stack of might helps all attacks!

The only other class forced into this role is Elementalist, however the thing is there tree actually gives something SIGNIFICANT, and there grandmaster trait is a lot better then 3% damage per non aegis boon.

They’re Attunements are 60% faster! That is amazing!

Now compare the two… what can make our special as good as 60% faster attunement recharge?

How about this?
50% of Critical hits are glancing blows (50% damage) (1.67% per trait.)
Lowers Critical Damage done to the Warrior by 30% (1% per trait.)
-1% Condition Duration per trait spent. (1% per trait.)
0.5% Damage Reduction from all sources per point spent. (0.5% per trait.)
Warriors are bragged to have the strongest body, yet we have the weakest.
(I mean that all separated, not together.)

(edited by Daecollo.9578)