FIX THIS

FIX THIS

in Warrior

Posted by: Zefrost.3425

Zefrost.3425

FLAMING FLURRY
SHATTERING BLOW

Make Flaming Flurry shoot in THE DIRECTION YOUR CAMERA IS FACING. Why is this not a thing? Good Lord. How many fights I’ve lost because a pew pew pro attacks me, I activate this but it flies off at a 180 degree angle at someone I don’t want to hit.

Flaming Flurry should work EXACTLY like the engineer flamethrower. Jesus Christ.

SHATTERING BLOW. WHY doesn’t this skill auto-turn to the target? Almost every other skill in the game – if you stop moving completely – will turn to face the direction of your target.

NOT THIS SKILL. This skill shoots off in whatever direction you’re facing.

FIX THESE PIECES OF kitten.

Spend more than 10 minutes with these 2 abilities and you will see that they need quality of life improvements.

Flaming Furry doesn’t even WORK when you’re in a 2v1. If you switch targets it stays channeling that target and… TOTALLY MISSES EVERY HIT. Make this kitten skill a camera target skill.

(edited by Zefrost.3425)

FIX THIS

in Warrior

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

I agree that flaming flurry should be shot in front of you. Would be alot more fun that way.

Also shattering blow doesnt turn because it isnt a targeted skill, it just fires off in a cone in front of you.

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

FIX THIS

in Warrior

Zefrost.3425

I agree that flaming flurry should be shot in front of you. Would be alot more fun that way.

Also shattering blow doesnt turn because it isnt a targeted skill, it just fires off in a cone in front of you.

Interesting note for shattering blow. It should be changed then, IMO. If not then I can at least adapt to using about face I guess. But flaming flurry should change.

Should also say to let us stow weapon during greatsword rush…

FIX THIS

in Warrior

Zefrost.3425

i don’t see the problem with flaming flurry; the aiming is much like the engineer’s Poison Dart Volley, so it’s more effective the closer you are. good thing it can be channeled while moving, unlike Flurry! even better, it will continue channeling at your target from any direction, including behind you! and the projectiles are PIERCING

The skill is good but it’s targeting is worse than spectral grasp.

I fought an engi earlier who wasn’t even strafing and every single projectile missed.

FIX THIS

in Warrior

Posted by: Smoosh.2718

Smoosh.2718

’ it always hits AT LEAST 4 times out of 8 projectiles’
‘I fought an engi earlier who wasn’t even strafing and every single projectile missed.’

Apparently it doesn’t always hit 4/8 times :P

But anyways this skill can be used defensively, if i recall rightly this skill should destroy all projectiles coming at you when you use it (I presume only in the line of fire though).
What bugs me most about this skill, is that the sword is meant to be a hybrid Power and Condition damage dealing weapon, yet the physical damage on this burst skill is horribly low! Granted Condition damage is higher through burns.

As for shattering blow, really this should be remade into a skill where you pick a rock up from the floor forming a rock shield in your hands, then press the button again within the skills duration (3 seconds) to shatter the shield, blasting shards of rock in a cone infront of you. You are able to move during this time (same as shield block)… That way we have a Rage skill that is actually USABLE in pvp! Granted the CD would have to go up to say 20s due to it being a block… But, will this happen?
No.. So really from what we’ve learnt on the forums, what ever we suggest as a change gets ignored no matter how good it is.

Here is for another wasted suggestion anyway :P

Shattering shield / Shattering blow / Rock Guard

Pull up a rock from the ground to form a rock shield which will block incoming attacks for [3s] During this time you can shatter the rock with your fist breaking the rock shield shattering small shards of rock in a cone infront of you inflicting bleeding.
Block Duration: 3s

*Shield Shatter: *
Damage: 631
Bleeding (10s): 880 Damage
Stability (2s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
Adrenaline: 10
Number of Targets: 5
Reflects Missiles
Range: 600

This version of Shattering blow.. I would happily use, not the current one which sets you up to be utterly destroyed after the animation.

FIX THIS

in Warrior

Posted by: Electric Puha.6729

Electric Puha.6729

I like flaming flurry as it is. You can kite away from someone and if they follow they eat it in the face. If you have someone else targeted and it goes after them then…