Feels weird after patch [lower dmg & surv]

in Warrior

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

Hey guys.
Since patch my warrior feels really weird.
Sometimes my damage halves on enemies. This can be anything, mob, npc or player.
Sometimes my crit deals half of the damage randomly,but it’s not because of buffs or protection on mobs. And neither glancing.

It just randomly happens.
I also seen that I died much faster in WvW against the same enemies somehow.

Anybody having the same experience?

in Warrior

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

were you using empower allies prepatch?

in Warrior

SpecterMAT.7306

No I didn’t used empower allies.
My build was the simple WvW burst roamer:
30/10/0/0/30
Beserker’s power & burst mastery

Even when my damage is not halved,it still a bit lower. Right now I damage the same if I use F Great Justice,but pre-patch I did the same damage without ever using it.

Also these random half damage hits seems like a game issue to me.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

This is probably obvious but i’ll say it anyways. With the patch, they gave us a free respec. Did you retrait after the patch?

in Warrior

SpecterMAT.7306

Yes. I retrained.
I’m here since start,i’m not that idiot thank god
But still I don’t understand this at all.

in Warrior

Posted by: guanlongwucaii.3162

guanlongwucaii.3162

I haven’t noticed a drop in my damage myself

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

My experience after patch: in spvp my armor falls down from 2800 to 2100 for some weird reason. I will be killed in a second or two. Also found a necro who used thieves’ elite poison and torment poison but I guess a thief can share poisons now with teamates.

If I had 25% stacks of vulni I would still have more armor than exactly 2100 armor.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

in Warrior

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

My experience after patch: in spvp my armor falls down from 2800 to 2100 for some weird reason. I will be killed in a second or two. Also found a necro who used thieves’ elite poison and torment poison but I guess a thief can share poisons now with teamates.

If I had 25% stacks of vulni I would still have more armor than exactly 2100 armor.

Thieves have always been able to share venoms, the pathetically small radius for it was made slightly better this patch so people are currently testing it out. You don’t see it after a week.

OP: It sounds like you have a classic case if Post Nerf Depression. You’re so used to being OP that you feel a lot weaker because you were indirectly nerfed. Like all temporary depressive stages, it will pass with time.

I’m obviously joking, but relax, there’s barely any changes.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

Thieves have always been able to share venoms, the pathetically small radius for it was made slightly better this patch so people are currently testing it out. You don’t see it after a week.

OP: It sounds like you have a classic case if Post Nerf Depression. You’re so used to being OP that you feel a lot weaker because you were indirectly nerfed. Like all temporary depressive stages, it will pass with time.

I’m obviously joking, but relax, there’s barely any changes.

I like your style(with the spoiler)

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

in Warrior

Posted by: HawkWasAngel.2571

HawkWasAngel.2571

I can only agree with the OP.

I was used to my SS/LB build in spvp and I was better than now.. I haven’t played a lot yesterday so I can’t tell you where are the changes, and if it’s my build the problem or the up of the Nec, but yesterday I felt really weak..

in Warrior

SpecterMAT.7306

Something is definitely going on!
Yes I have post-patch depression,but I still think we got some secret nerf =(
There shall be justice !

in Warrior

Posted by: feliscatus.1430

feliscatus.1430

I can’t think of anything that would have changed with your build… They nerfed combustive shot radius with stage 1 and 2 adrenaline, this was really needed imo though… that combo field was huuuuge. They also fixed warhorn so with the trait it properly converts 1 boon instead of 2-3. Any other changes? The shout buffs are crazy :P

in Warrior

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

u can use hammer 4 while moving! thats a kitten elite skill now! i pwnd full regroups with that in wvw yesterday

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Warrior

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

Are you sure it wasn’t because of the mesmer bug doing 30k single target chaos storms?

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

in Warrior

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

same thing was happening o me with the ascended weapons patch, all the mobs all sudden fees like they have higher armor. after getting my ascended weapons the damage feels like it was back to when i was using exotics pre patch which feels very weird, and yeah I’m getting the same weird feel with survivability, i randomly get annihilated by 2 risens even to the only thing i lost was empowered allies, whish isnt toooo much since empowered cover it sligtly

yeah i think i’ just imagining things bu it still dosent take out the possibility that anet is actully trying to stealth nerf us.

desperate power was nerfed with out mentioning nor it being mentioned in the patch notes

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

in Warrior

SpecterMAT.7306

I even died at fractals yesterday so many times,where I usually just kite them and slay them without getting down.
So it applies for every kind of enemy.

i haz sadness.

in Warrior

Posted by: Kryank.8069

Kryank.8069

Must admit, while roaming yesterday in WvW I seemed to have more issues taking supply camps etc. I seemed to take a load more damage running the same hammer, sword/shield build 0 10 30 0 30. That I always do, thought it was maybe me, but something defiantly seemed wrong. Also a bit off topic but the change to Sigil of parra makes landing sword 4 stun and then sword 3 a lot harder as sword 3 has a 3/4 of a second cast time and the stun is only 1 second now it doesn’t round up so I swapped it for sigil of Impact for the 10% damage increase it now crits for over 6k

Proud Member of [TaG] Gunnar’s Hold (EU)
http://www.twitch.tv/kryank
http://www.youtube.com/user/minikryank

in Warrior

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Really? I noticed the exact opposite. If anything I’ve gotten a hell of a lot stronger. I was almost positive we got a stealth buff somewhere. Although at this point I wouldn’t put it past anet to pull something and not say anything. They LOVE stealth nerfs and they usually stealth nerf every single class I play as in just about every patch.

in Warrior

SpecterMAT.7306

I don’t know… I don’t feel like a Warrior anymore.
Even candy corns ate me alive today.
This madness have to end, what did they done to us!

in Warrior

Posted by: Woodghost.7349

Woodghost.7349

So what are the new fotm builds? Mace still viable?

in Warrior

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

Along with the free re-trait, Anet removed your Superman caps….simply double-click and put them back on. /sarcasm

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

It’s called paranoia.
You decided you are weaker so you selectively gave more attention to your bad RNGs and losses, to support your idea that you were nerfed.

In reality, nothing changed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Noss.4105

Noss.4105

Maybe something happened to your face,(you haven’t shaved, lost weight…) and you can’t roll your face over the keyboard as efficiently?

Right?! Am I right, guys?! High five?
No?

That could be funny outside warrior forums.

N*** Dew Gunnar’s Hold
WvW Roaming with Mesmer

in Warrior

SpecterMAT.7306

I might stop eating those weird mushrooms which those Asuran warriors giving to me at WvW.. hm.

But for just in case I will try to test out a few things about traits at the weekend to see which could cause all this.

in Warrior

Posted by: kroven.4895

kroven.4895

I felt weaker but that’s because I ate too many candy corns.

in Warrior

Posted by: Galsia.4102

Galsia.4102

• Sigil of Impact: Tiers 2 and 3 will now only function if the target is knocked down or stunned, instead of always applying extra damage.

If you were using one of these like myself, then yes, you did experience a drop in damage output.

Thief | Warrior | Engineer
Galsia | Jäshin | Çyndelle
[KK] – Henge of Denravi

in Warrior

SpecterMAT.7306

I used that yes. Hm I see.

But what about survivability?
Now mesmers eats me alive in 2 seconds.
Before this, I eat mesmers alive easily. Same happens with elementalist.
I has sadness.

in Warrior

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

I could imagine it has to do with the stun duration fix on sigil of para and on all stuns with partial second stun times.
Maybe before you were able to stun them alot more which means they were not able to hit back. Since now they get out of the stun earlier they find the time to damage you.

Same with supply camps. Longer stuns meant less incoming damage + more damage because of the huge damage bonus on stunned enemies with specific traits.

I guess if that is the case you will have to get used to it. Perma stun made the game pretty easy.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Hey guys.
Since patch my warrior feels really weird.
Sometimes my damage halves on enemies. This can be anything, mob, npc or player.
Sometimes my crit deals half of the damage randomly,but it’s not because of buffs or protection on mobs. And neither glancing.

It just randomly happens.
I also seen that I died much faster in WvW against the same enemies somehow.

Anybody having the same experience?

Sounds like Warriors need a rare, but powerful buff.