Frenzy --> The Abomination One

in Warrior

Posted by: CoaxialMazer.9140

CoaxialMazer.9140

I just wondered what the community thought if we had a way to get the frenzy stance from abominations? You know the one where every time they attack the get a stack of frenzy that makes them attack faster and (do a bit more damage?).

I noticed alot of the PvE characters/mobs relate to some class similarly and their skills. Just wondered if we could have had that on warriors. It would work similarly but less OP. If we get stunned/knocked back, the stacks would drop, but that would make warriors more designed to really go “Berserk” compared to our berserk stance which just gives us adrenaline.

I see the problem that lies with this, if someone uses GS/rifle, a warrior can easily stack alot of frenzy, but if the frenzy had an internal cooldown of like 2 seconds and make it only for melee attacks, it could make tanky warriors still have some bite. Just wondered where that stance could be gained on a class, which makes sense for a warrior to have.

Any thoughts on whether we should have that, or what we could propose to make more warriors “Berserk”?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ronnie.3948

Ronnie.3948

Yeah I noticed the monster’s frenzy is really awesome. At one point, it had like over twenty stacks of frenzies.