Furious Speed

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Furious_Speed
It should be moved to 100% chance on critical on “melee” hits. This will give it some flavor and make it an actual good trait choice for us.

With an internal cool-down of 1 second.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

I had better idea that was the same as engineer trait. 50% chance to gain switness for 5sec on critical hit. 5cd.

U dont even make sense with 100%, just tell u want to give us 10min switness on every crit hit

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

I had better idea that was the same as engineer trait. 50% chance to gain switness for 5sec on critical hit. 5cd.

U dont even make sense with 100%, just tell u want to give us 10min switness on every crit hit

Engineers have a higher hit rating and are mostly a ranged class is the difference, also access to protection.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

They are more likely a medium range class. Also they can be a melee oriented. And what u got with the protection? We don’t need it, other classes just got it too much, and this boon itself is too strong, once its get fixed i don’t think ill ever see any complains about no access to protection. If u want protection trait for warhorn and wait out for some gs warrior that use #1 to convert vul into protection.

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: Enmity.3428

Enmity.3428

I would gladly take a 100% chance on critical “melee” hits to gain Swiftness. However, I don’t think lack of Swiftness is a core problem with the class and so I’d regard a trait like this as a “bonus” – better than what we have but not a necessity.

@Scoobaniec; While I agree that other classes have too much, (or rather, too ready access to) Protection, I think it’s more prudent to ask for some ourselves instead of hoping that ArenaNet remove or nerf it for classes which do have it.

You say “once its get fixed” Warriors won’t be complaining about not having any – can you tell me where you read about these proposed fixes and what they’d entail? (I ask as I haven’t read of any Developers commenting on Protection being too strong although I could easily have missed it.) Converting Vulnerability into Protection via the Warhorn is not the same as having self-generated access to it. Warriors rely too much on other classes as it is.

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

It should be moved to 100% chance on critical on “melee” hits. This will give it some flavor and make it an actual good trait choice for us.

The funny part is that you don’t see the glaringly obvious issue with giving a class perma melee crits essentially for free…

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: Enmity.3428

Enmity.3428

The funny part is that you don’t see the glaringly obvious issue with giving a class perma melee crits essentially for free…

I believe the suggested trait is to give a 100% chance to gain Swiftness on critical melee hits – not a 100% chance of critical hits for melee attacks.

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

He’s saying the swiftness should be a 100% chance on critical. You know, like the guardian minor trait that gives them vigor on crit? Or the elementalist trait which does the same thing?

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

He’s saying the swiftness should be a 100% chance on critical. You know, like the guardian minor trait that gives them vigor on crit? Or the elementalist trait which does the same thing?

Renewing Stamina

Daecollo…some times he trolls. Sometimes he writes really funny kitten. However, every now and again he writes something that’s right, and here he is right.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

(edited by TheGuy.3568)

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

All I know if the Jons don’t care then any suggestion we put out there’s invalid. I like the idea even though it will benefit for range than close in combat warriors. When you get hit swiftness move slower.

Pineapples

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Sil.4560

Renewing Stamina

Daecollo…some times he trolls. Sometimes he writes really funny kitten. However, every now and again he writes something that’s right, and here he is right.

I agree, our traits need serious help.

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

I believe the suggested trait is to give a 100% chance to gain Swiftness on critical melee hits – not a 100% chance of critical hits for melee attacks.

Ah, fair enough. The wording is terrible then. That said, we already have that trait, give or take… It’s not that relevant to be honest. Warriors already can have swiftness almost permanently while fighting.

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Sil.4560

How about we get some other meaningful boon then. Like retaliation. That sure seems to fit warrior a hell of a lot more than guardian.

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

Retaliation would be good..but in defense tree and not in grandmaster.

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Sil.4560

So you mean somewhere viable? /surprised

Furious Speed

in Warrior

Scoobaniec.9561

U can’t put everything in glass cannons.