GG Anet, New bugs for you to fix

in Warrior

Posted by: Xurse.8267

Xurse.8267

I have no signet of power equiped, but upon entering WvW, as long as I change map I will get that buff. Please fix it and together with our rush which you promised. <- lol as if they will :P

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Oogly Boogly.2543

Oogly Boogly.2543

I have this bug too. It’s something to do with equipping the “Deep Strike” trait in the arms tree. You can reach 6 signets with it if you equip all of the other ones.

in Warrior

Posted by: Eulolia.2467

Eulolia.2467

Got that too. Behold the 6 signet warrior, the new meta.

Attachments:

Subscribe for exciting guild wars 2 videos! https://www.youtube.com/user/eulololia/

in Warrior

Posted by: bigmonto.4215

bigmonto.4215

hush, hush, this is the only way power build is viable in wvw

in Warrior

Posted by: bobomb.5209

bobomb.5209

So….. much…. POOOOOWERRRRRRR

(All hail the mighty six signet warriors.)

in Warrior

Posted by: RashanDale.3609

RashanDale.3609

I have this bug too. It’s something to do with equipping the “Deep Strike” trait in the arms tree. You can reach 6 signets with it if you equip all of the other ones.

unequipping deep strikes and changing the map worked, thanks. still curious how that bug works, since i never had signet of might equipped, not even underwater

Attachments:

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
Gunnar’s Hold

in Warrior

Posted by: Niko.8901

Niko.8901

It’s for warriors. It’s probably working as intended.

Otto Maggic ~Toasty
(sorry, I don’t give much wxp)

in Warrior

Posted by: hunter steele.7836

hunter steele.7836

SHHHHH just keep it a secret and let us get a small secret bonus

in Warrior

Posted by: IchigoHatake.5098

IchigoHatake.5098

180 power is a big bonus

in Warrior

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

It has something to do with the deep strike trait and healing signet. Noticed yesterday when I tested it around that you have to have Healing signet on your utility bar when equiping / zoning with the trait on and you get the effect of the might to your warrior for free. Afterwards you can de-equip both, the trait and HS to still benefit from the effect.

PS. From now on if I happen to see any warrior with the might signet effect I assume they are using the glitch to benefit from it!!! Just joking, but 180 power is lot and would be pity if someone takes advantage from this.

PSS. Did anyone test if the signet effect disappears if you go into downed state? It did disappear after death if you had detraited Deep Strikes

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in Warrior

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

It has something to do with the deep strike trait and healing signet. Noticed yesterday when I tested it around that you have to have Healing signet on your utility bar when equiping / zoning with the trait on and you get the effect of the might to your warrior for free. Afterwards you can de-equip both, the trait and HS to still benefit from the effect.

I also noticed this, and is entirely correct. Part of me never wants this fixed lol.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)