GS 5 missing target?

GS 5 missing target?

in Warrior

Posted by: Tinnel.4369

Tinnel.4369

Anyone else notice this missing, a lot? Been struggling with it in PvP and now it just happened in WvW.

GS 5 missing target?

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Oh yeah, all the time. They tried to fix it a while back, and I think it worked ok for a while, but now it’s bad. If you try to use it when close to your opponent in particular it can lead to hilarious results, like running 10-15 feet away from your target and then swinging.

I did it the other day to finish off an opponent who I was just manhandling, and it ran me off the bridge we were fighting on, and then swung when I landed on the ground underneath. Of course, my opponent took that opportunity to run into the nearby tower. #lootdenied

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

GS 5 missing target?

in Warrior

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

it’s already 50x better then what it used to be lol

GS 5 missing target?

in Warrior

Posted by: Tinnel.4369

Tinnel.4369

It’s rather infuriating, especially when I’m desperate for a burst or condi clear with arcing slice which is subsequently wasted on thin air.

GS 5 missing target?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nelson.7485

Nelson.7485

Will it fix on POF released?

GS 5 missing target?

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Will it fix on POF released?

Its bugged since game release.

Just live with it as is, sometimes it surprise you, sometimes its a disappointment.

GS 5 missing target?

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

It does feel smoother after the changes they made a while back.Also dont forget you can change target mid rush.Its not a 100% hit for me aswell but when i look back to how it was its a hell of a lot better and connecting way more now.Could use some small tweaks maybe like..Add a small leap at the end of the rush like fiery gs from ele.Now if i compare the 2 which are basically the exact same animations i feel that fiery gs feels smoother to use and connects more often,possibly due to the small leap at the end.I’d like to see our animation change to that aswell.