GS/Hammer Build Help

GS/Hammer Build Help

in Warrior

Posted by: Shadowlord Pain.8946

Shadowlord Pain.8946

Hello everyone! I’m in need of a GS/Hammer build for WvW. Anyone have any suggestions? I’m also open to GS/Axe or LB or even Hammer/LB. Any help would be appreciated.

CEO of PainTrain Gaming

GS/Hammer Build Help

in Warrior

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

GS/Hammer Build Help

in Warrior

Posted by: Shadowlord Pain.8946

Shadowlord Pain.8946

Thanks! Im currently using a GS/Axe Shield build but want to use hammer. I currently use zerker gear due to a lot of roaming pre patch, but looking for something new due to the changes. Ive seen some vids of GS/Hammer out there but people are keeping those builds pretty secretive at the moment. Haha!

CEO of PainTrain Gaming

GS/Hammer Build Help

in Warrior

Posted by: mexay.3902

mexay.3902

I use this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fJEQJARSj8c0FalH+dwJaAmgCdnPBhwxIIAUWFfOA-T1CBABXqmSN7PwpKEnpEELlPAcJA8SJklqGknuCGOQAB8EACAgAwO35OP6R3ZpAGVYE-w

Works fantastic in my guild composition. You want to be using Signet of Fury to pop Earthshaker or get the full heal from Healing Surge. Other than that, leave Signet of Fury alone. You can use pretty much any combination of Spiker Armour/Defy Pain/Merciless Hammer/Cleansing Ire. I’m currently testing out Merciless Hammer + Defy Pain, however I used to run Spiked Armour and that was quite nice. Cleansing Ire + Merciless Hammer is probably your go to option though unless you have lots of condi clears.

Be careful with trying to use 100b in a zerg scenario. Stationary = Dead. You should probably go for this chain (most enemies don’t make it all the way before dying)

Hammer F1, Hammer 4, Hammer 5 -switch- GS 2 (halfway) GS 3, GS 4.

That should do a huge amount of damage. Throw in Hammer 2 and 3 when you can,

It puts out insane damage. It doesn’t have stability, so if you aren’t in the correct group comp, switch your utilities around a little.

The armour is very mish-mash, but I did that to acquire the spread of stats I wanted. You may prefer full zerk trinkets and full cav armour or some other version. I suggest if you’re running Ham/GS you run for high precision and high crit damage. Aim for at least 80% crit chance.

noice

(edited by mexay.3902)

GS/Hammer Build Help

in Warrior

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

Dry Leaves