Game release notes: Versatile Power ICD

in Warrior

Posted by: ShakeyStorm.7180

ShakeyStorm.7180

“Versatile Power: Added a 5-second internal cooldown to the might gain from this trait.”

I think it whould be a 4-second internal cooldown for Warriors traited for Fast Hands (5 second ICD for weapon swap) wearing full Rune of the Warrior set (Reduce weapon swap ICD by 20%)

5 seconds less 20% = 4 seconds. Should this happen Versatile Power will not proc thus negating its function.

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

I honestly don’t know y there even needs to be an ICD on weapon swap trait. Ur already building the trait for the class and weapon swap itself already has a cd

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

I honestly don’t know y there even needs to be an ICD on weapon swap trait. Ur already building the trait for the class and weapon swap itself already has a cd

In PvE and WvW there was a way to stack 25 Might solo in about 3 seconds before a fight. It was pretty broken.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

What Nike said….there was a way to do it and get max might stacks very very quickly

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

In PvE and WvW there was a way to stack 25 Might solo in about 3 seconds before a fight. It was pretty broken.

Bundles?

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Bundles?

Just needed to pick up/drop banners quickly.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in Warrior

Posted by: madpig.3615

madpig.3615

yea, there needs to be aninternal cooldown, but like shakey said, it should be 4 seconds because of rune of the warrior + fast hands.

i´m not saying anything about builds, but the possibility is in the game, they should think of it…

in Warrior

Posted by: Spurrlock.3219

Spurrlock.3219

It should absolutely be four seconds

in Warrior

ShakeyStorm.7180

I can still do that now. Well i get 21 and everyone can get 24. Close enough. Without the banner thing.

in Warrior

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

I can still do that now. Well i get 21 and everyone can get 24. Close enough. Without the banner thing.

Using blast finishers in a fire field isn’t the same as clicking an item in your inventory 13 times really quickly.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

in Warrior

ShakeyStorm.7180

Using blast finishers in a fire field isn’t the same as clicking an item in your inventory 13 times really quickly.

Nope. Mine is legit and purely from utilities. I have it linked here

in Warrior

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Not much of a loss really. There is already away to stack ridiculous might with little effort on your part.

Have Elementalist friends.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in Warrior

ShakeyStorm.7180

Not much of a loss really. There is already away to stack ridiculous might with little effort on your part.

A constructive comment would have been appreciated. Saying to stack might from Elementalist friends does not make the warrior class better.

Also saying it is not much of a loss does not negate nor support the topic being discussed.

in Warrior

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

A constructive comment would have been appreciated. Saying to stack might from Elementalist friends does not make the warrior class better.

Also saying it is not much of a loss does not negate nor support the topic being discussed.

Evidently you are the more serious of people in the player base.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT