Good Viper alternative

Good Viper alternative

in Warrior

Posted by: Weggie.3215

Weggie.3215

So, 2 weeks after I came back from a 2 year hiatus and im at an impasse. I mained a power Warr since I started and wanted to try something new, unfortunately I dont have the resources to get full Viper now. I already have Ascended Viper Amulet and Backpiece, An exotic viper bow and coat from lucky drops. I read the easiest substitute is Rampagers gear. My question is, I have enough Laurel to get Ascended trinkets that are non HoT stats, I can also craft Exotic Viper trinkets, what do you guys suggest?

Good Viper alternative

in Warrior

Posted by: ButterPeanut.9746

ButterPeanut.9746

You are better off staying with power until you have the viper’s gear you need.

LS3 maps made it very easy to get viper’s trinkets and you can stat change ascended weapons/armors.

Good Viper alternative

in Warrior

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

Runes of Balthazar+Elite trait that increase burn duration give u like 80% burn duration. with smoldering sigil u stack near 100%. inst good as viper, but can be a starting point.

Good Viper alternative

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

Wouldn’t Sinister be the closest non-HoT array to Viper?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

Good Viper alternative

in Warrior

Posted by: Myxam.2790

Myxam.2790

Closest, but not at all comparable. Expertise is by far the best Condi Stat without contest.

Good Viper alternative

in Warrior

Posted by: FrostDraco.8306

FrostDraco.8306

Sinister and krait runes, was what i used to run, but the damage isnt even close to viper.

Good Viper alternative

in Warrior

Posted by: Mikeskies.1536

Mikeskies.1536

Just grind 60g to convert your ascended power gear to viper. Also condi ps only runs 4 viper armour pieces (helm and shoulders are sinisters I believe).