Good build for Warriors / mid-game dungeons

in Warrior

Posted by: tomshreds.1745

tomshreds.1745

Hi,

I’m doing lots of dungeons lately and I’m now level 40. My current build is a bit of anything, I didn’t really know what to pick so I picked what I thought was good but now I’m a bit stuck since I’d like to do more damage in dungeons.

I’m a Norn Warrior and I’d need a build based no shouts I guess (since I hate to work with banners). Shouts seem fun but I just don’t know where to start.

I looked at gw2build.com for fun but these are all for level 80 so I really don’t know how I should setup my traits and skills.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and have a nice day!

in Warrior

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

It doesn’t really matter until you unlock the traits that greatly effect which skills you’re using. Also don’t be surprised if a lvl 80 with full exotics is doing more damage than you, there is very little you can do to match that as the “levelling down” still leaves the 80’s rather overpowered compared to the rest.

As far as doing damage you have too little survivability as it is at that level, going full glass will only make you a burden to the team.

My advice would be to choose a build at lvl 80 (or y’know, JUST MAKE YOUR OWN) and make a start towards that, and see if you like where the character is headed.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

(edited by Dolan.3071)

in Warrior

Posted by: tomshreds.1745

tomshreds.1745

Thanks for your good advice! And I totally agree with you.