Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Now please fix bull rush as well.

thanks.

Good job Anet

in Warrior

Posted by: akaCryptic.2389

akaCryptic.2389

I very higly doubt this. My theory why bulls charge and earthshaker miss is about different ground levels or movement impending condis or swiftness. I think they screw the skills up mostly and even if they add a “ignores cripple chill swift” skill fact, there will still be the issue of elevation. Again this is just a theory so.

These days i stay away from Bulls Charge as i prefer to take a defensive utility instead. And hammer is just countered hard by some builds. Also the F1 doesnt cast sometimes eventhougj i use it in range and when it does its like 1 second laggy.

Good job Anet

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

While they’re at it, please fix savage leap, lightning hammer leap, leap of faith, and any other leap/movement abilities please.

As I’ve posted in another thread the underlying issue causing the leap/movement skills wasn’t fixed… they just changed the rush skill entirely.

This is fine if they feel that it’s less work for them but it means they’re gonna end up needing to do it to more than one skill.

The weird thing about these leap skill problems is that not everyone has them. I have some friends in NA who have never had them bug out before. They all have been happening to me and many of my friends since Sept 9th; the leaps will just occasionally turn around at the end and leap to either the side or completely backwards.

Here’s another instance of it. http://youtu.be/1j4jR9vPWTA

EDIT:
A theory that I’ve heard was that they only happen to people in EU. If this bug ever happens to some of you I’d really like for you to post to confirm whether or not you’re EU or NA. It’d be helpful for when I send this bug report in for the 4th or 5th time :P

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Good job Anet

in Warrior

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

It happens to me on the NA data centre, but that’s with 275-300 ping from the West coast of Australia, which could be a factor.