Good rifle build?

Good rifle build?

in Warrior

Posted by: hallonmosen.2635

hallonmosen.2635

Does anyone know a good rifle build for warrior?

Good rifle build?

in Warrior

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

Serfing the zerg?

Good rifle build?

in Warrior

Posted by: hallonmosen.2635

hallonmosen.2635

I play mostly PvE so a PvE build should be good Or a build that is good for everything (idk if it exists xD) so i dont have to reset traits and that kind of stuff

Good rifle build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Mijo.3274

Mijo.3274

It depend on how you wanna use it, if u wanna use the F1 a lot put 30 points in discipline.
When you create a build you dont only watch weapons,
You also need to know wich utilities you’re gonna use, shouts? banners? stances (useless in pve)?
And if you wanna be full zerker, hybrid or anything else

Champion magus, 4 builds i use
R.I.P. my beloved Meh-Mer, the most hated class by ANET itself.
Winner of the first HxH 1v1 tournament! WOOT!

Good rifle build?

in Warrior

Posted by: Ambrecombe.4398

Ambrecombe.4398

There are realy 2 ways to play a viable Rifle Build, you either go for a full Berserker geared build and rely a lot on Killshot and Volley to deal high burst of damage or you play a Hybrid build using Rampager gear to still have acces to a viable amount of power and precision but relying more on its bleeds to deal very respectable sustained damage while beeing a bit less bursty.

Both builds are very fragile overall but gives acces to other secondary weapons options, the Rampager build offers a bit less choices when it is about picking up your traits and it also suffers from condition cap in teamplay. Berserker build is more of a two trick pony build, when both of your high damage skills are used you are basicaly waiting for your cooldowns to wear off, so usualy you are better to switch weapon during that time.