Great Combo of Superior Sigil for a Warrior ?

in Warrior

Posted by: Michael Conrad.6704

Michael Conrad.6704

I’ve done some experimenting with my Warrior and found that my Great Sword provides better results with a Sup Sig of Fire coupled with a Sup Sig of Energy than a Sup Sig of Fire coupled with a Sup Sig of Battle. (Energy > Battle for my style)

I’m going to do more experimenting but wanted to ask the audience if they had a particular combination that works well for them ? I always like to sample the wealth of expertise when making game decisions.

My Stats in brief are, Strength 6 II, IX, XIII /Arms 4 IV, VIII / Discipline 4 II VII and I use the healing sig, Fear me (for PvP only) Balanced Stance, Endure Pain and Sig of Rage as utilities. I have Berserker armor with 6 Sup Runes of the Traveler. I may change those runes.

Thanks !

in Warrior

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Judging by the traits you have, it seems you are running with gsword/ rifle.
Rifle – sup sig intelligence+air/doom
Gsword – energy+strength
Arms VIII is only for the one handed sword I’m fairly certain.
I suggest runes of the pack/ strength. Traveller runes are used mainly for classes with no mobility.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Warrior

Michael Conrad.6704

ooh, and another thing, newly added, I have a rifle which I use to switch out for ranged situations and I have Sup Sig of Renewal and Sup Sig of Bursting on it and the entire combo seems to work wonders !

in Warrior

Michael Conrad.6704

Runes of the Pack or Strength ? Hmmm, Im going to check that out. Thank you so much Stand The Wall !

in Warrior

Michael Conrad.6704

I have to say , Stand The Wall, that I changed from Travelers to Runes of Strength and that made a very noticeable difference in my power. I went from 2000 and some change to 2335 (power) and it made a substantial difference. I had been looking for that something that would give me a feeling of confidence, something I had not had before and that was the single most effective change to date. My hat is off to you Sir !

in Warrior

Posted by: Khal Drogo.9631

Khal Drogo.9631

Sigil of water + sigil of blood + life steal on crit food = somewhat tanky GS zerk warrior.

Apologies to those who may find my posts on GW2 forums offensive and hateful.

in Warrior

Posted by: saye.9304

saye.9304

isnt this should be in warrior sub forum?

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Try using these traits instead:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/DPS-guide-for-PvE-Dungeons-Soloing-More/first

You will be even more impressed with the changes than you were with the addition of strength runes

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Don’t understimate sigil of doom btw.Its great to lay down a -33% heal potency for 6 secs every 9 seconds while fighting regen classes, warrs most likely.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Honestly, this is up to a combination of personal preference and build used.

personally, I am destroying people with a 2900 power (without might) 30% crit chance 212% crit damage build with sigil of impact and intelligence on my hammer.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.