Greatsword Rush feels different....

in Warrior

Posted by: direx.8207

direx.8207

Does anyone else feel like Rush has been acting a bit weird since the feature patch? I feel like there’s more of a delay when using Rush at point blank range before it hits. Like I spend just an extra 1/4 second running before attacking. Am I going crazy or are other people experiencing this too?

in Warrior

Posted by: Xurse.8267

Xurse.8267

It has always been a fail skill and doesnt even hit if you cast it point blank.ANET dont have time to fix it for the past two years but they do have time to come up with bandaid patches to nerf our GS and Elite. Btw Leap/bullcharge behave the same way.

(edited by Xurse.8267)

in Warrior

Posted by: Guyver.1426

Guyver.1426

it’s weird since the game’s released date

in Warrior

Posted by: FatRaKoon.1782

FatRaKoon.1782

Yeah as said above, it always has been a disfunctional skill… But lately (meaning after the Feature Pack release) I feel like Rush hits even less often than before and I often go past the target and then the animation stops and doesn’t hit.
So frustrating.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

Does anyone else feel like Rush has been acting a bit weird since the feature patch? I feel like there’s more of a delay when using Rush at point blank range before it hits. Like I spend just an extra 1/4 second running before attacking. Am I going crazy or are other people experiencing this too?

I agree with you. I didn’t have trouble with this before patch, but now it’s like I just keep running despite the fact that I reached my target. The case wasn’t so before patch for me. I have alot more trouble post patch to land Rush.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: Abazigal.3679

Abazigal.3679

There’s same bug with bull’s charge. I noticed however that the 2 skills are working fine when i’m close to the target, but are bugging when i’m over 500 range from the target ..

I’m experiencing these only since patch, i was running 100b spike for a long time in pvp..

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

not only Rush also Bull’s charge and Savage Leap.

and somthing wrong with combat, not fluid as before

in Warrior

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

I have noticed the same. Pre-patch I always wondered why so many people have problems with Rush and Bull’s charge etc. Mine always hit.

But the last couple days I noticed it too. I’d say atleast 1/4 of those attacks are not connecting.
I imagine it has something to do with sync problems? I cannot imagine it being a skill bug since it happens on all those leap abilites.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamgee.8612

Gamgee.8612

I remember Bulls Charge had the same problem back in time, where the animation kept on going until the entire animation was complete. It took the same time to knock someone down at 900 as well as 100. It’s something like that now again. Combat is way clunkier in general it feels like, though.

N I M S – Warrior of Judge Legends[JDGE]

in Warrior

Posted by: direx.8207

direx.8207

Glad to know I’m not just crazy here and others are noticing something is off too.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Only took two years for a ‘good’ change to GS F1 skill…. maybe in 2016 we’ll get a Rush fix.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

in Warrior

Posted by: dan.3618

dan.3618

Would give it such a nicer feel and gameplay if it had no swing at the end but was instead an instant impale at the end of the rush.

in Warrior

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

Glad to know that I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. Bull rush and rush in general have been missing 9/10 times for me, its terrible. I would like charge on the spot for 1s+ before actually hitting them (giving them enough time to dodge)/ just plain overshoot. I had a 10min+ fight where all my bull rush missed which was extremely annoying >.>. Pre-patch it wasn’t this bad at all

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Every kitten time bro, every kitten time, you run pass through the enemy and hit the air.

in Warrior

Posted by: kayo.3817

kayo.3817

Rush is way clunky now. You seem to run for an additional 1sec before the “hit”, yet most of the time you seem to hit air. So now, it has further sealed its status as a “run-away” only move and serves no other purpose except getting you a “free-lootbag-status”.

Thank you Anet. Now the whiners are gonna whine even more on how we only use rush to run away…

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Rush is really buggy,unless you deselect a target…. 9 out of 10 times,your rush hit will miss,running in crazy directions when your target is making an evade or a slight turn..running forward endlessly eventhough im Right at my targets kitten ,not making any hit at all.