Gw2 Re: Final Thrust

in Warrior

Posted by: Genji.3258

Genji.3258

Increase the range of this ability from 130 to 150. Why? Because by the time the 3/4 of a second it takes for the ability to cast, an opponent has already moved out of the way.

I have experienced the effectiveness of this ability to be useful when an opponent is either immobilized, stunned, or chilled; somewhat crippled, but I should not have to rely on the current status of my opponent in order to increase my chance of a successful strike.

Do you get what I’m saying?

#WarriorsStandUp

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

But I like my combo of shield bash eviserate bulls final thrust
I like landing 15k-25k damage in like 2 seconds

in Warrior

Posted by: Sephius.2876

Sephius.2876

Final Thrust could do with a bit of ‘de-clunking’— whether this means reducing the cast time, increasing attack range or reducing cooldown. Any of these changes would work.

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Woah, second half of my post didn’t get through, but I wanted to say also that I think the range is fine but the cast time sucks. With that cast time and animation u would think the sword would impale through someone’s torso or something .

If they were to add something, they can keep it the way it is, but instead of hitting 3 targets in range, I would like it to do something kinda like hammer 3, where it sends a cone damage or maybe a line damage in front of u