Hammer and Sigil of Draining

in Warrior

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Q:

I run GS(Energy+Hydro)/Hammer(Intelligence+Leeching) on my wvw roaming warrior and I was looking to change the sigils on my hammer a bit.

Has anyone tried the Sigil of Draining on their hammer and would like to comment on its effectiveness?

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Made a build awhile back that was mace/sh and hammer for solo wvw roam posted it here, ran draining on both mace and hammer, with a few interupts, aside from lack of mobility, it was hilariously effective, combined it with Defender runes, RR, mango pie, etc

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

I ran full zerk with gs ham with leeching on my gs and draining/absorption on hammer, was very fun, and that was before the AH change. lots of survivability with healing and damage from led hung(<- wtf? kitten u iPhone I meant leeching) if your good with interrupting. I’m guessing with the new ah it’ll be even more healing in there, I’m gonna have to get some of those sigils again and play again

(edited by Loading.4503)

in Warrior

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

I did that with stomp traited as well. Hammer interrupts and that stomp could pull in a lot of heals. Kick on a lower cooldown and also works with this but the stability off stomp useful. Now if you manage to pull that off in a water field even better once/if that bug fixed.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

The op wants to change leeching with draining. Dont do that. Your sigils are oke as it is now. Leeching ftw.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

draining sigil is great on mace/shield and hammer

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Posted by: Xernth.8561

Xernth.8561

Can any of you find either Sigil of Leeching or Draining in the combat log in WvW?

I am using both, but neither seem to show in the combat log. Are we sure they work?

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Ofcourse it works. No need to test it.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Can any of you find either Sigil of Leeching or Draining in the combat log in WvW?

I am using both, but neither seem to show in the combat log. Are we sure they work?

They work, test them on guards.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch