Hammer warrior advice

Hammer warrior advice

in Warrior

Posted by: Ryze.2891

Ryze.2891

Hi im close to my first legendary but i cant find a decission, if it should be twilight or juggernaut. i like the hammer with liquid armor, but the problem is i dont see any hammer warriors in pve, its all about 100B, so will it be a waste to get juggernaut if i cant use it that much?

Hammer warrior advice

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Honestly I would get whatever one you think you’ll end up enjoying using the most. Even if you don’t use hammer in PvE very often, it’s a very good weapon in, say, WvW. There’s opportunities to use both.

Hammer warrior advice

in Warrior

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

im also on the same boat, im grinding for my legendary and cant decide if imma go for my gs or hammer, so atm i just have a ton of mats and gold saved up. if its for pve, im assuming that you would have your gs out more often. I mostly do wvwvw and i was thinking about getting the gs first since i have it out more often because i use it to move across the map, but it seems like your enemies tend to go after the legendary effects more often just because. So im leaning more towards the hammer now because theyll notice it when i land my 5k crits on them instead

Hammer warrior advice

in Warrior

Posted by: Tammuz.7361

Tammuz.7361

Hammer >> Greatsword in wvw, infact id go so far as to say GS is nonviable in more than 1v1 fights at the moment.

Hammer > Greatsword in high level FOTM, AC

Hammer ~= Greatsword in most other dungeons

Greatsword > Hammer in world pve grinding, HOTW and COF.

Using a legendary in wvw may or may not draw extra hate… (I honestly dont care since if it does im happy to play the tank role with 3.5k toughness at least in my build)

Legendary wise sunrise looks better than jugs imo (Have both), if you feel jugs looks better then id get it as youll be using it more as the game goes on.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net

Hammer warrior advice

in Warrior

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

I use both Hammer and Greatsword and have the Juggernaut even though Greatsword is my main weapon. You can build up alot of might with Greatsword and put out some huge hits with Hammer

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals