Has anyone tried dual maces in PVP yet?

in Warrior

Posted by: Pyrophobia.6592

Pyrophobia.6592

I’ve been seeing a lot of condition PvP builds with mace/ shield or mace/sword, but has anyone tried mace/mace? I mean, I’m no expert or anything, but it does look like a viable option.

in Warrior

Posted by: Shroomer.8645

Shroomer.8645

I’m running one right now with rifle, vipers amulet for kicks, even though merc would be better. It is very susceptible to reflects without Signet of Might (can’t bother running signets when I need the survival with stances and outrage). I run traited mace for shorter cooldowns vs passive endure pain. Vulnerability stacking leads to intense physical and condition damage.

Can’t do kitten to anything with stability spam. I run the taunt for a chance of AoE confusion and possible instant 12 stacks of confusion, but Champion trait wins with the most utility.

Fights against good thieves are fun. Condition necro depends on whether or not they are traited for passive Plague Signet. Otherwise, it’s 50/50.

Shield is usually the best choice because you’d normally already be traited for it. It helps with closing gaps and surviving really powerful bursts and reflects. Tremor can have its moments, but they only matter if you live.