Headbutt QoL

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: latinkuro.7304

latinkuro.7304

- Activation is to kitten slow, needs to be faster.
- The annoying self stun needs to go, I know you want it for flavor but it is just annoying.
Yes, I know I could use stab for it but that just means choosing a trait or a utility I do not want.

LOVE: Raids & Fractals.
HATE: Jumping puzzles.
DESPISE: TIME GATES, RNG & THE TRINITY !

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

- The annoying self stun needs to go, I know you want it for flavor but it is just annoying.
Yes, I know I could use stab for it but that just means choosing a trait or a utility I do not want.

I think you’re missing the bliss that IS and what makes Headbutt nice. It goes really well with RR, you self stun, allowing you to break it for a heal or toughness, it was really well designed imo.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Please do not touch it guys. Last night i had a thief bickering for 5 mins straight on how op warrior and headbutt shieldbash evicerate are…

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

It’s there to allow you to proc rousing resilience when you enter berserk mode. Interestingly enough if you take vigorous shouts, rousing resilience, berserk, you can equip headbutt, shake it off, shrug it off, defy pain, endure pain, balanced stance, and equip Palladian amulet to become a pretty resilient BUNKER. Add in a shield, warhorse, and. Two heals from shake it off and shrug it off, self proc on balanced stance. Self prick on headbutt berserk combo, adrenal health and condi clears through warhorn shouts weapon swap and maybe mending. It’s pretty tacky. So yeah, I like headbutt even with a stun.

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Please do not touch it guys. Last night i had a thief bickering for 5 mins straight on how op warrior and headbutt shieldbash evicerate are…

.. except Thieves have a pretty kitten good hardcounter to all but the last of those in Sword/Dagger or Dagger/Dagger 3…

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

The self stun balances it out to keep the CD super low low, which is brilliant. War isnt short on stun breaks/stability anyway. I run para sigil on my GS to bring the stun up to 4s.

It’s an amazing skill. One of the best in the game.

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

head butt is a 3 sec stun, does good damage, has decent range, gives full adrenaline, and is a stun break with a 20 sec cd. I would say 1 second self stun is fair tradeoff

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Saleerian.2973

Saleerian.2973

Rousing Resilience is the thing why Head Butt is the most useful elite for a warr atm..

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Love this skill. I wish we had more skills like this in the game. Powerful skills with a drawback. GW1 has quite a few of those.

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Lets not and say we did.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: TheBravery.9615

TheBravery.9615

“QoL” my kitten .

This is hardly a “QoL” suggestion. It’s a straight buff.

god this term is almost as obnoxious as “baseline” or “visceral”.

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

“QoL” my kitten .

This is hardly a “QoL” suggestion. It’s a straight buff.

god this term is almost as obnoxious as “baseline” or “visceral”.

Those don’t even hold a candle to the terms “immersion” or “nerf.”

~EW

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: eXruina.4956

eXruina.4956

Headbutt is ok.. I wish it gave Adrenaline even if it was blocked though.. in fact I’d like it to self-stun even if it missed for the chance to proc Rousing Resilience.. ^____^

Its more of a hit or miss kinda skill.. make an opening for it or go bust and try agian..

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Apparently that Thief doesn’t know how to spam blind. Saw a Staff Dare Devil that literally just constantly used the dust attack and there was nothing to be done. Just have to wait till Berserker Stance is popped then just stealth till its over and continue.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: samo.1054

samo.1054

Head butt is fine, leave it as it is.

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Head butt is fine, leave it as it is.

While i dont love the 1s self stun i have to agree it is fine and without it would be broken af

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: jadaniel.4910

jadaniel.4910

Rousing Resilience is the thing why Head Butt is the most useful elite for a warr atm..

This every day^ RR can be spammed hard with this kitten and the amount of CC in other metas. lol Headbutt is good where it’s at don’t touch it.

Headbutt QoL

in Warrior

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Headbutt is fine as is, no buff nor nerf is needed.

If you can’t handle the intented 1 sec self stun than you should use another elite instead.