Healing Signet vs x

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Cyrill Faust.9340

Cyrill Faust.9340

So why do most of the wars i see in dungeon pugs use healing signet? I run an zerker/scholer rune Axe/axe- longbow(for might stacking) 6/6/02/0 or 6/6/0/0/2 (depending on the group if i need a little more defense). When i try running healing signet even with mango pies my hp still seems to stay at a low %. Are these guys just running pvt gear or something?

Proud member of [BANK] my bank guild and [BANK](2) my other bank guild

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

no you’re just bad at dodging.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

So why do most of the wars i see in dungeon pugs use healing signet? I run an zerker/scholer rune Axe/axe- longbow(for might stacking) 6/6/02/0 or 6/6/0/0/2 (depending on the group if i need a little more defense). When i try running healing signet even with mango pies my hp still seems to stay at a low %. Are these guys just running pvt gear or something?

Why do you dungeon 6/6/0/0/2 with no EA? +150 power in allies (and you) is better than 100 power an 15% damage on just yourself (you get +1% damage per boon as personal treat)

Back to topic, it depends… I run my zerk warrior 4/6/0/4/2/0 (yeah, miss that sprint) using sometimes health signet with mango or leach food. I find health signet better to recover the ocational miss dodge rather than a healing with a long cooldown.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

(edited by Mesket.5728)

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Fenrir.3609

Fenrir.3609

A/A + LB looks pretty bad and i’m not sure how switching from 6/6/0/2/0 to 6/6/0/0/2 adds more defense in a bad group, that switch is usually made for soloing in order to keep up Fury up time when you are likely to have less boons on you than in a group.

As for HS and full zerk, it works just fine.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Cyrill Faust.9340

6/6/0/2/0 for more defense not 6/6/0/0/2 i do prefer 6/6/0/2/0 but i heard 6/6/0/0/2 is better dmg although i didn’t notice much of a difference. I like axe/axe more than axe/mace the mace vulnerability seems kinda meh most of the time. I only swap to LB to stack might pre fight since most groups don’t bother. I have no problem staying at 90% plus hp with mending and mango or mixed berry pie, I was just curious about HS. I might try 4/6/0/4/0 I honestly didn’t think about that, i only take EA when i run a PS/GS build.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Fenrir.3609

You might already be aware of this but just incase it helps check out -

http://www.dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewthread/12497977-dnt-warrior-build-41514

For the best current meta builds and guides.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Cyrill Faust.9340

You might already be aware of this but just incase it helps check out -

http://www.dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewthread/12497977-dnt-warrior-build-41514

For the best current meta builds and guides.

Thanks for the link I’ll probably switch to 4/6/0/4/0 since i rarely see pug wars running EA. I don’t really like GS because of the root on 2 and it’kitten or miss in most groups weather the boss is positioned right to use 3.

Edit- why is (H) (I) (T) kittened out?

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

… it’kitten or miss in most groups weather the boss is positioned right to use 3.

lawl censorship.

It is … hit or miss.
Remove " … " and see why it doesn’t like your kitten. :P
Such a goofy system.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Cyrill Faust.9340

… it’kitten or miss in most groups weather the boss is positioned right to use 3.

lawl censorship.

It is … hit or miss.
Remove " … " and see why it doesn’t like your kitten. :P
Such a goofy system.

oh got ya lol

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Healing Signet grants higher health over time than any of the other healing skills: that’s why everyone runs it.

The two conditions/full bar of Adrenaline the other healing skills grant are not good enough to put them on-par with Healing Signet.

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

14480 health in 40 seconds. Defiant Stance gives up to 18k health (+ damage you tanked) in 35 – 45 seconds.

Which one to use depends on the encounter.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Back to topic, it depends… I run my zerk warrior 4/6/0/4/2/0

Ssssh, don’t tell people we have a 6th traitline!

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

When other class find out they gonna cry for nerfs again….

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

When other class find out they gonna cry for nerfs again….

ROFL!

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

The 6th trait line provides 2 extra trait points… man this Mesket knows nothing.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Highchu.3806

Highchu.3806

If you are focusing on might stacking you are better off using Greatsword (Forceful Greatsword). It also provides additional movement skills that can help mitigate some damage. Your traits shouldn’t affect your survivability since its all dps utility anyways. As long as you are dodging properly and avoiding heavy attacks Healing Signet alone should easily sustain you. Also, what do you consider to be low hp %? Even without any food/potions its pretty typical to float around 60-90 % in most fights.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

In regards to a few people commenting a few posts earlier on asking why the OP wasn’t using EA etc…

I think his trait point allocation is fine, not the weapon choices though. You guys already covered that, so I won’t elaborate ^^

I stay 65003 almost all of the time. Much more fluid gameplay with fast hands and especially in pug groups, you’ll have a much more difficult time soloing without it. From personal experience, that’s just what ends up happening; people wiping.

I’ve tried 66002 plenty of times but I never was actually able to solo anything faster with it before. I can see this being more useful in groups, but I already swap out arms I to arms V when doing group content anyways, so meh.

As for EA… I’d never bother with that unless I was like, going for a record 5-man speedclear time or something, which I never am doing.

But to compare 66002 with 65003 (assuming you keep deep strikes as the adept master trait)…

With 66002, you get +50 more precision and either provide an average of what, about 3ish vuln stacks on bosses. With 65003, you get +50 more ferocity but can swap weapons twice the speed.

I think it’s only practical to take 66002 in good groups or if you’re soloing something like Belka or Abom in Arah P2 or just easymode bosses tbh. I’d rather have energy sigil on demand, and for the record it’s only best to camp GS if you’re able to use bladetrail, whirlwind (especially whirlwind) and rush as well. Sometimes some of the skills aren’t practical to use or you just aren’t able to, in which case swapping to axe/mace or whatever during 100b cd is actually better. It’s very situational.

Either way, camping GS with 66002 is technically better over time than 65003 but not really by much to justify the loss of fast hands… at least in my opinion.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Fenrir.3609

I stay 65003 almost all of the time. Much more fluid gameplay with fast hands and especially in pug groups, you’ll have a much more difficult time soloing without it. From personal experience, that’s just what ends up happening; people wiping.

I’m certainly not doubting you but it seems a bit odd a group wiping because a warrior doesn’t have fast hands. Unless you are talking highly specific instances.

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

I’m certainly not doubting you but it seems a bit odd a group wiping because a warrior doesn’t have fast hands. Unless you are talking highly specific instances.

I think miku meant that PUGs often times die during encounters (or skips …), not because of a warrior not having fast hands, but because they’re PUGs.
This “unreliability” is what makes the “top dps builds” hardly worth taking for PUGs, unless you know that your group will meet somewhat ideal requirements. (You not having any need for the block on sword etc.)
65003 is still what I’d consider as the “go to” build for warrior.

RIP game 2012-2014

Healing Signet vs x

in Warrior

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

^ Yeah, thanks for that Agony. That is exactly what I meant ^^

I as well consider 65003 the best PUG trait point allocation as well as solo, because it’s only better to camp GS if you’re able to maintain the appropriate rotation. If you aren’t, it’d be better DPS to swap to axe/mace on 100b’s cooldown. Camping GS is certainly the best if you’re able to whirlwind, bladetrail and rush, but sometimes you aren’t able to. If you ever do need to swap, you lose out on a lot more DPS with the 66002 build than with the 65003.