Heightened Focus

Heightened Focus

in Warrior

Posted by: Borosanac.9147

Borosanac.9147

Can someone please tell me if heightened focus trait (it is in discipline) works? I moved 10 points from arms into discipline, and I should have more critical damage and bigger crit chance when I am at full adrenaline but somehow it feels like I crit less often. Am I nuts or the trait doesn’t work?

(edited by Borosanac.9147)

Heightened Focus

in Warrior

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

Since it was added back for Beta Weekend #3, I’m not sure if anyone has gotten a definite answer. It doesn’t update your (H) Hero screen. Nor does it feel like a noticeable difference. To be completely honest, it might still be a non-functioning trait.

(My character who has that trait has been shelved for a while now. I know that people were seriously questioning whether or not the trait was working in the early months of launch. However I did take a break from the game for a few months, so I’m unsure about whether ArenaNet actually fixed the trait.)

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

Heightened Focus

in Warrior

Posted by: Borosanac.9147

Borosanac.9147

Thank You for replying but please, is there someone who knows if this trait works or not? As Wiser already said, it doesn’t update the hero screen and I have the feeling that I crit less often.

Heightened Focus

in Warrior

Posted by: fony.5102

fony.5102

yes it works, as does sigil of accuracy.

Heightened Focus

in Warrior

Posted by: Venereus.9473

Venereus.9473

It’s easy to test, just make sure that the trait is giving you the last crit chance you need to get to 100% (assuming all the other sources have already been confirmed to work).