Help - Hammer warrior build (pve)

in Warrior

Posted by: Shinya.8014

Shinya.8014

I’m looking for the best hammer warrior build (PVE)

I’m mostly intressted in dealing damage and surviving rather than supporting with “shouts heals”.

can you help me?

in Warrior

Posted by: Thunderbrew.7034

Thunderbrew.7034

Surviving goes hand in hand with shout heals though!

in Warrior

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Hammer is kinda of bad in PvE due to how defiant works and stuns lasting shorter against AI enemies.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mikhail.4961

Mikhail.4961

I disagree, Lt Google: I teamed up with a hammer warrior yesterday for a CM run and the dude was incredible: having him smack down enemies made the run go a lot faster and have a lot less need to run from the Bombers (he also made the Cutpurses into a gooey paste, so yay). For bosses however, yes, the hammer isn’t as effective, which is a shame.

There also isn’t any “best” builds (well, some are better than others and some some are utter crap), so just build your warrior around the Merciless Hammer trait and get a feel for it.

Any class is easy to play, but not as easy to master. So sod off, warrior-haters.

in Warrior

Posted by: bosky.3190

bosky.3190

Hammer is fun until you’re sitting autoswinging against a boss because he’s immune to all your fun tricks. I struggle with the same issue with mace, where you see a big attack coming and it’s like “Ooh, stun time!” and then a big red Immune smacks you in the face.

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I would go for Pow,Per,Tough but would consider bringing something like AxeAxe+Shield+Mace for bosses.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)