Help a brother out

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Mokambo.3649

Mokambo.3649

Hello
i tend to roam with this build
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAneRnMdAlkiVhAehAElilqADpA0ACAvn2U7rVpHE7yBA-TVCHwAh1HAVJIhDBwgjAghTAQp9H6r+DQlfAeAABAQAuZb2m3MASBIoWL-w
,nothing special but the abundance of cancer mesmers and scrappers when roaming makes me really salty. I can’t see what am i doing wrong, they are too tanky and whenever i get the in a bad spot and burst them a little they sustain that dmg back pretty fast and after like 5 minutes i’m forced to pull out or die cause they wear me down little by little. How do i beat those proffesions?

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

you kill condi classes by getting more cleanse and more healing. which is a bit hard if you are rolling power.. so, actually – you cant be helped sry :P there is no shame in bending your knee to kitten mesmer if your pride can take it :P if not – you’ll have to roll condi war ^^

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

(edited by Steelo.4597)

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Check out my builds, they’re a bit more well rounded.

http://asphyxia.tv/builds

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Okay. well you re very squishy, but that’s not a bad thing. In WVW I run Berserker Armor and weapons, and Celestial Trinkets So I’m just a bit tankyer.

Suggestions (very few)

• You might find that Dogged march helps against Necromancers Chill.
  • You might try Eternal Champion, though before you do that,does taunt mess up a mesmer’s ability to get away from you? if it doesn’t then you are basically wasting the taunt.
  • Finally, I run Runes of Malandru. I’s not perfect, but it helps with condi’s a little bit, As you probably have guessed I don’t play the all or nothing game. I build for a balance between survivalist and damage. Also after having my ascended gear ruined by a balance patch at one point i decided that whenever i build, i want kitten be viable regardless of what they do to the game.

Sorry i can’t be more help. your build looks fine, but Mesmers , engineer’s and necros seem to hard counter warriors right now.

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Steelo.4597

Steelo.4597

“Mesmers , engineer’s and necros seem to hard counter POWER warriors right now.”

fixed that for you. shoutbow is back in town sheriffing it out with the cancer boys i tell you.

i fear we will look back to this day and remember the good old wvw as it is now – Jan 2015

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: johnny lafata.4670

johnny lafata.4670

With Hoelbrak Runes and CI you shouldn’t be as pressured. Just make sure you land your burst skills. Arc Divider can be used both offensively and defensively because its easy to land with all their illusions. Lately in WvW I’ve been running the 40% Endurance Regen food with Signet of stamina. Its great for emergency clears. But i also run Eternal Champion so i don’t really need that extra stun break.

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Really rare for me to encounter a well played enough Mesmer or Necro as plain vanilla war with CI that can bring me down. I run cleansing and generosity on sw/sh and GS though. Gives me 2 condi clears on wep swap, and a clear and a condi transfer, which is pretty funny.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

(edited by Furajir.3815)

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Furajir.3815
Really rare for me to encounter a well played enough Mesmer or Necro as plain vanilla war with CI that can bring me down. I run cleansing and generosity on sw/sh and GS though. Gives me 2 condi clears on wep swap, and a clear and a condi transfer, which is pretty funny.)

Lol Sigil of generosity? really? this is pretty funny. I’m not knocking it though. extra condi cleanse about every 12 seconds when fighting is pretty cool

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815
Really rare for me to encounter a well played enough Mesmer or Necro as plain vanilla war with CI that can bring me down. I run cleansing and generosity on sw/sh and GS though. Gives me 2 condi clears on wep swap, and a clear and a condi transfer, which is pretty funny.)

Lol Sigil of generosity? really? this is pretty funny. I’m not knocking it though. extra condi cleanse about every 12 seconds when fighting is pretty cool

I play around with sigils a lot, right now leeching is broken, and the amount of decent ones is pretty slim, never been a fan of the on proc like air/fire, the damage is nice, but usually when I play an mmo I try to play outside the norm.

RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

If running cleansing ire id run smash brawler for reduction on condi clears

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Mokambo.3649

Mokambo.3649

Thx for suggestions guys, i’ll see how i will mix my build in the future

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Furajir.3815

I play around with sigils a lot, right now leeching is broken, and the amount of decent ones is pretty slim, never been a fan of the on proc like air/fire, the damage is nice, but usually when I play an mmo I try to play outside the norm.

Ditto. I find it fun to come up with unconventional ideas then test how they pan out.

For example, atm I’m trying out the sigils of Agility and Mischief on my bow, so that when I swap specifically to put down Combustive Shot, I’m much less likely to be interrupted. Is it good or bad? I’ll find out.

~EW

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Ditto. I find it fun to come up with unconventional ideas then test how they pan out.

For example, atm I’m trying out the sigils of Agility and Mischief on my bow, so that when I swap specifically to put down Combustive Shot, I’m much less likely to be interrupted. Is it good or bad? I’ll find out.

~EW

From the chatter on forums seems Agility is becoming a popular choice to make things like bursts more reliable and fluid

Help a brother out

in Warrior

EphemeralWallaby.7643

From the chatter on forums seems Agility is becoming a popular choice to make things like bursts more reliable and fluid

Well, kitten. Now I’m gunna have to come up with something else. I don’t want to do the popular thing.

~EW

Help a brother out

in Warrior

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Furajir.3815

~EW

Here is a free-bee then: Headbutt* with Lyssa Runes. That combo carried my f2p zerker ammy core warrior to diamond in 3 days at the end of last season, back when warrior was trash-tier (*obviously I had to use signet of rage but headbutt works way better).

(edited by Salamander.2504)

Help a brother out

in Warrior

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Here is a free-bee then: Headbutt* with Lyssa Runes. That combo carried my f2p zerker ammy core warrior to diamond in 3 days at the end of last season, back when warrior was trash-tier (*obviously I had to use signet of rage but headbutt works way better).

Wow… there musta been a lot of tears shed by mesmers and condi-necros, lol.

~EW