Help me find the fun in war again

in Warrior

Posted by: Walker.7204

Walker.7204

Warrior was my first class, and I’ve logged more hours with it than any other class, but I really don’t enjoy playing it.

I mostly blame the gs… it always seemed too good not to use, but the abilities are just boring to me.

I’m newly back to the game and would love a fast, fun build (I have HoT and zerker maxed, but it seems that’s not that great anymore) for pve, story completion, and survivability.

Thanks for any help and a point in the right direction.

in Warrior

Posted by: Pax.3548

Pax.3548

Try double axes, it can be pretty fun, its a fast action weapon. Axes are more suitable for power warriors (don’t use the berserker elite spec though, its became useless for power warriors with the recent patch). I would say an hybrid build between berserker and soldier stats (for both damage and survivability in pve), with the traits of strength, defense and discipline could work pretty well for axe wielders.

(edited by Pax.3548)

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

Can honestly say it doesn’t entertain me at all anymore. And I’ve logged quite a few hours through the years. Berserker is a braindead Elite.

And now they nerfed it into the ground too lol. Can’t say I’m bothered.

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Xeph.4718

Xeph.4718

I’ve gone back to core warrior, didn’t last long. I’ve been away a couple years, berserker seems underwhelming when I see all the other elite specs doing awesome things.

Pandion Knights – Seafarer’s Rest
www.pandionknights.co.uk
Ava Solaris – Warrior SFR

in Warrior

Posted by: Magnuzone.8395

Magnuzone.8395

When in pve, I think and always thought warrior and the elite berzerker is a fun class to play . I like the fast movement and dynamics of it.

I find it way more fun to play than the other heavy armor classes.