Highest crit?

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Whats your highest crit? Whether its one swing from a hundred blades or whatever…whats your highest crit?

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

my highest crit done was 1,541,497.
I’m pretty sure I could push it a bit higher than 2 million with correct spec.
Rifle – Killshot.
Screenshot:

Attachments:

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

Haha, I mean on a real mob. Not critter :p

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Beta.2045

Beta.2045

Whether its one swing from a hundred blades or whatever… whats your highest crit?

One swing from 100 Blades isn’t that much by itself, the big numbers you see is an aggregate of all the strikes up to that point. As for my largest 100 Blades (and largest crit), that would be 17k which was in a dungeon. I’m pretty sure I had 25 stacks of might on that one.

However, my most memorable crits are in WvW with Eviscerate because the enemy never sees it coming. I was with a 10 man zerg that tried to take a camp only to run into their main zerg. As the situation turned sour pretty fast, I began to retreat and was then chased by 3 people, one of them being a thief who was right on my tail. Knowing that my chances of escaping were pretty slim at this point, I turned and dropped a 10k Eviscerate on the thief that one-shotted him! Of course, he was up-leveled and most likely didn’t have any toughness or vitality but I just couldn’t help to think of the WTF look on his face of when it happened.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Raft Blutfell.2309

Raft Blutfell.2309

If i use all my signets, my last hit with hundred blades on target golem – heavy deals 10.144 dmg
PS And i dont have any runes on armor

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Evalia.7103

Evalia.7103

^ you have yet to realise that HB is cumulative, number is low, and signet’s are not the best for damage output.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Olba.5376

Olba.5376

^ you have yet to realise that HB is cumulative, number is low, and signet’s are not the best for damage output.

Well, if we’re talking pure damage output, then you would skill yourself with Signet of Rage, Signet of Might, For Great Justice and Banner of Strength.

And since we’re talking about crits here, we can make the whole 5 Signet Warrior moot by putting a Superior Sigil of Intelligence into the weapon.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: SerMahad.4813

SerMahad.4813

A guildmate had some 25k hitting 100Bs in dungeons (HotW explo iirc, for level reference) with a berserker build, supposedly in 25 might-25 vulns situations. All stars aligned, so to say.
Mine own experience, highest 100Bs have been 12k against random zombies in Cursed Shore, running solo on a hybrid shout build. But well, I don’t use the GS in dungeons where things might get more ‘interesting’ :P .

My Mom Thinks I’m Special [MTIS] – Piken Square

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: phantomFury.9168

phantomFury.9168

As already discussed, need to clarify between cumulative damage versus single hit damage.

SINGLE hit damage, would be as Beta said, a ~10k Eviscerate hit. Otherwise, from my Warrior low 3k is the highest single hit I’ve seen I think (maybe a rare low 4k?). My Ranger can dole out 4k+ on a single hit from the Longbow auto-attack and easily sustain damage in the mid to upper 3k range. Cumulative damage from my Ranger has exceeded 13k on a Rapid Fire burst against some enemies. (Typical chain is Hunter’s Shot —> Rapid Fire —> Quickening Zephyr).

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Katanasama.9702

Katanasama.9702

This screenshot was taken form the Malrona encounter in the UP path of Twilight Arbor. I’m not exactly sure HOW I crit this high; I’ve had it happen before, but ONLY on this boss encounter. I know I had 25 stacks of Might, the boss had 25 stacks of Vuln, not sure what else, but it was frozen. I think my hundred blades read like 45k at the end, and right after that my auto atks were trucking for upwards of 8k. I’m thinking it was a bug, because I don’t hit that high even at level 80, and this boss fight scales you down to 55, but as far as records go, these are my numbers.

Attachments:

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: NightyNight.1823

NightyNight.1823

Oh ye the spider in TA.I don’t know if its an intended mechanic but your damage increases when you get poisoned by her atack.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: TheSithCode.4036

TheSithCode.4036

I regularly hit 25k+ on a full channel of 100 blades. My highest single crit that I have noticed was in SPVP and was a 12k eviscerate on a thief. I was overjoyed when I hit that as that particular thief had been ranging me down all match. That jerk.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dimez.4127

Dimez.4127

With: 25 Might Stacks, 25 Vuln, +100 Power Food, Pre 3/26 Discipline-Strength Banners, 9% dmg inc Flame Legion Potion

Without: 25 Bloodlust Sigil Stack, 10% dmg inc flame legion pot, any sigil of smothering.

It was nice to see

Attachments:

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Bahamut.5928

Bahamut.5928

full zerk gear food buff disciple banner 4 major eagle 2 major divinty on a normal mob wiht 25 might i can do bewteen 25k-35k depending on how many crit, p1 arah fight with the debuff/buff i got it up to between 180k-200k per 100b

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Nuorus.8415

Nuorus.8415

37,5k with HB wasn’t full glass cannon, Fractals lvl22 Veteran ascalonian. 25stacks of might he had 25stacks of vulni. I bet someone did 40k with full glass cannon if I can do that.

Didn’t use Nourishment only MF% food.

BTW: CoF makes you lvl75 and scales you down. Why you link those pics :P You can do better damage elsewhere.

Feel free to argue with me. You learn something every time and it develops your personality.

People seems using word “trolling” out of context way too often…

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

I routinely hit for 23-25k in dungeosn with 100b.

Today I was surprised with a 13+k critical hit in wvw with the rifle’s kill shot. Didn’t really have all that much might on either. Was just playing around with the rifle when I got bored and floored someone firing down on us from a wall.

Attachments:

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

I’ve been chasing crit rate recently on my warrior, and it has raised some interesting points.
I use all Knight’s gear, only exotic trinkets and a rare PVT backpiece.
I’ve seen my HB crit for over 16,000.
The precision rating on Knight’s is higher than on Berserker’s, so you crit more frequently. In group situations with the right utilities, my crit rate is almost always over 100%, and this is without precision enhancing runes. I do use a Superior Sigil of Perception on my rifle to optimise crit rate however.
The difference between Knight’s and Berserker’s top end damage isn’t massive, but with Knight’s you’re likely to crit more often with more survivability.
This is why I have little to no interest in buying a Berserker’s set of gear.
With the nerf to Quickness, I think I’m going to replace my melee weapon Rage sigils with +5% precision ones.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: tofukiller.9842

tofukiller.9842

I’ve been chasing crit rate recently on my warrior, and it has raised some interesting points.
I use all Knight’s gear, only exotic trinkets and a rare PVT backpiece.
I’ve seen my HB crit for over 16,000.
The precision rating on Knight’s is higher than on Berserker’s, so you crit more frequently. In group situations with the right utilities, my crit rate is almost always over 100%, and this is without precision enhancing runes. I do use a Superior Sigil of Perception on my rifle to optimise crit rate however.
The difference between Knight’s and Berserker’s top end damage isn’t massive, but with Knight’s you’re likely to crit more often with more survivability.
This is why I have little to no interest in buying a Berserker’s set of gear.
With the nerf to Quickness, I think I’m going to replace my melee weapon Rage sigils with +5% precision ones.

Actually, this is not correct. The precision rating on zerker armor is exactly the same as on knights, but zerker brings power main and additional crit dmg, which both make quite a difference (knights main attribute is toughness). I am replacing my knights armor with a set of zerker and a set of soldier armor atm, since the first is better for dps and the latter is better for my ehp. Played knights armor for 950+ hours.

Thanatar – Warrior of [AMOK]

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

(edited by Amicable Pugs.4503)

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Lifelost.5627

Lifelost.5627

My highest crit is 28K final swing on HB full zerker gear, power sig, banner and OMM. I also stacked a bit of Vun first using and axe with bloodlust and GS with Battle. took me ages to get all the boons correctly lined up and some mobs just walked out of range >< had to try it on the vet sparks around the CoER in SoM.

Highest crit?

in Warrior

Posted by: Clairette.5396

Clairette.5396

My highest single shot crit would be high 13k with F1 skill using an Axe and 15 stacks of might