Hit Em Hard

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Use On My Mark! on those pesky Druids! Hehe!

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: daw.4923

daw.4923

what an epic buff…. if only war had slots to give this skill somewhere…

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

HAHAHAHAHA they even gave reveal to warrior, they don’t know how to buff this class anymore…they basically gave warrior everything…oh wait, they still need stealth and clones

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: Windwalker.7421

Windwalker.7421

^ That’s surely coming with Dagger/Dagger! lol!

So saltiness intended, but you have to admit that for the statement Anet made with “so the team isn’t looking to make massive adjustments at this time” the list of boosts and numbers attached to them was pretty impressive. Especially from the PoV of many other professions that got nothing but nerfs, bugfixes, and maybe one or two tiny little boosts it’s pretty ridiculous. (like Mesmer: 6% AA Sword boost, and BF 100% but PvE only! lol! What a trade-off in —and I quote Anet-- sustained DPS for a huge nerf to boon-sharing and boon uptime…yeah that sustained Mesmer damage is gonna be mean now! bwahahaha!)

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

HAHAHAHAHA they even gave reveal to warrior, they don’t know how to buff this class anymore…they basically gave warrior everything…oh wait, they still need stealth and clones

Dont be scared, nobody would drop a single stance utility for a 30sec cooldown shout that only gives 10 vuln stacks and 4sec reveal.. lol

like 99% of all warriors go for:
3 stances or 2 stances + 1 from below:
1 physical > mostly Bulls charge
1 signet > mostly Might
1 rage > mostly Outrage

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

I’ll use it for dueling. Possibly wvw roaming, Idk if it would work in pvp . I doubt this brings back shout builds.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: Elegie.3620

Elegie.3620

Warriors getting reveal is the biggest joke ever. Especially on a shout

Warriors do not have access to stealth, teleport, condition transfer, boon removal, chilled, poison, aegis or protection. They only have one skill or trait giving fear, torment, regeneration or retaliation. To me, this is not “everything”, but YMMV.

Basically, warriors have a certain identity, with strong points as well as glaring weaknesses. Weaknesses can be taken advantage of, and builds can be countered. Nothing new actually, it is actually the same for most other classes. Pretty boring stuff.

IMHO, there’s a lot of work to be done on the warrior class, way more than what the patch has brought. Too bad we won’t ever see any of it.

Hit Em Hard

in Warrior

Posted by: darkaheart.4265

darkaheart.4265

i was laughing as i read through the comments lol

they just forgot to buff healing shouts so “on my mark!” can be use :P

i7 3770k @ 4.5 ghz|Z77X-UD5H Motherboard|16GB @ 1600Mhz|GTX 1080|Corsair AX750 PSU|Windows 10 Home