Hooray!!! Legendary 100% Solo queue

in Warrior

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

100% SOLO Q with Power Warrior …

I am just bragging!!! but yeah LEGENDARY!!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Gandrogh.1530

Gandrogh.1530

Warriors rock
What was your build ?

/w Gandrogh Warlord
/w Gandrogh The Fallen
Vizunah’square

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

Gs/ mace and 5k games on my warrior?? Warrior does rick indeed, and wait till you encounter crysis. Btw I am using the zerker line but crysis is using the old Warrior build.

But I am just bragging though

(edited by Fivedawgs.4267)

in Warrior

Posted by: Cerby.1069

Cerby.1069

If you like pvp gj I guess, you used the build everyone else is using better than they have i guess is what it means.

I kill you in one gunflame, or I kill you in two.
The Tiny Yuno Sniper of Ebay [EBAY]

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

If you like pvp gj I guess, you used the build everyone else is using better than they have i guess is what it means.

As far a build are concerned, i seriously believe, mad martini’s build or valnor build (Rifle/ bow) should be meta.

in Warrior

Posted by: Amaris.9135

Amaris.9135

As far a build are concerned, i seriously believe, mad martini’s build or valnor build (Rifle/ bow) should be meta.

Where can these builds be found? Been a while since I played, curious what the build looks like.

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

I know he climbed with rifle and lb and use signet of might. That’s all I can tell, and to my knowledge he has yet to lose a 1 vs 1. When I was climbing, dude would go far ( high doamond) and folks would stay away from him ( revs, scrapper, DH). You don’t simply 1 vs 1 against mad martini regardless of your class or skill, because dude wins 95% of his 1 vs 1. Needless to say, I ve never killed him in 1 vs 1. Our fights usually ends with him having 10 or 5% Hp left.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hanth.2978

Hanth.2978

Mad is a good warrior and a frequenter of the 1 vs 1 arena’s. No matter how good one person is at their class there is always a hard counter and Mad would be the first to tell you that. Seen him lose first hand to Mesmers, Guards and other warriors but it’s not from a lack of skill obviously but rather that’s just the nature of pvp. Any class with a high up time in reflection is going to give that build problems.

Good work on reaching legendary though and I bet it was a lot of fun doing it with Rifle/LB. The beauty of pvping with a weapon set like that is the average pvper has no idea how to counter it because it’s not “meta”.

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

Mad is a good warrior and a frequenter of the 1 vs 1 arena’s. No matter how good one person is at their class there is always a hard counter and Mad would be the first to tell you that. Seen him lose first hand to Mesmers, Guards and other warriors but it’s not from a lack of skill obviously but rather that’s just the nature of pvp. Any class with a high up time in reflection is going to give that build problems.

Good work on reaching legendary though and I bet it was a lot of fun doing it with Rifle/LB. The beauty of pvping with a weapon set like that is the average pvper has no idea how to counter it because it’s not “meta”.

i see, MAd is the one who climbed with Rifle/ Lb, idk why he ius using LB/ Mace shield these days. Anways, i got to legendary with power warrior Mace. Shiled GS.

I have reach the last tier of legendary and i am having a hard time against Revs!!

in Warrior

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Glad to see this. Great job. Feels good knowing that warriors are well taken care of after I pass the torch in the community.
Keep the community alive and stay pushing the frontier.
I am chilling in ruby hell at the moment as I waited too long to push up. But if I get bored of other RF stuff, I may try and get at least diamond.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

in Warrior

Fivedawgs.4267

Glad to see this. Great job. Feels good knowing that warriors are well taken care of after I pass the torch in the community.
Keep the community alive and stay pushing the frontier.
I am chilling in ruby hell at the moment as I waited too long to push up. But if I get bored of other RF stuff, I may try and get at least diamond.

Yeah, I know you d get there, but you have to do it ASAP though. Since your teammates have a huge impact on the outcome this time around. I believe wilson is struggling in amber, although he doesn’t play that much.

Btw, I think you were right about signet of might that battouza dude keep on owning people with it. So, I am currently trying to get a hang of it.