in Warrior

Posted by: Sidizen.9048

Sidizen.9048

Is it fun and effective?

How is Killshot in a WvW Zerg?

in Warrior

Posted by: Thuggernaut.1250

Thuggernaut.1250

These days, I would say not. Most zergs pack a ton of guardians using Wall of Reflection, not to mention druids with the staff 5 skill that destroys projectiles. Unless you’re using Signet of Might for the unblockable effect, tossing Killshots into a zerg these days usually doesn’t do much.

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

On the other-hand, who runs Killshot, or Gunflame without running signet of might?

in Warrior

Posted by: Hoaxintelligence.4628

Hoaxintelligence.4628

Killshot in WvW is not viable anymore because of these reasons
25% damage nerf
Its not piecing through the enemy anymore.

Sît[MII]Ultimate Dominator
U N D E R W O R L D
W v W-r o a m e r

in Warrior

Posted by: TheBravery.9615

TheBravery.9615

FAIR AND BALANCED

Attachments:

in Warrior

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

FAIR AND BALANCED

Do u swap to double axe after shooting for the ferocity buff?

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Warrior

Posted by: Sidizen.9048

Sidizen.9048

25% damage nerf

Regular Killshot still pierces and it can still do a ton of damage though.

in Warrior

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

25% damage nerf

Killshot has not recieved any damage nerfs. It also pierces just as well as it always has.

Gunflame, the Berzerker’s primal rifle burst, was the one that got the nerf. And it’s still kitten effective against stacked zerglings thanks to its AoE (Tip – shoot the one without projectile destruction/reflection)

in Warrior

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

FAIR AND BALANCED

I dont know if anyone else noticed it but please let me point out this is a picture before the Rifle nerf. You can clearly see the boosts from claiming the tower. That is not how boost look anymore since HOT. They are now auras and all the buffs will display under a castle icon.

His build is not viable, those skills chosen are not viable and he is using core warrior which would last for maybe 35-45 seconds in WvW even in a 2 vs 2 vs other players.

in Warrior

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Killshot is a bad idea in zergs. There are so many reflects out on the field these days that you will more likely than not end up causing yourself more harm than anything.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

in Warrior

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Josh XT.6053
Killshot is a bad idea in zergs. There are so many reflects out on the field these days that you will more likely than not end up causing yourself more harm than anything.

Signet of might.

in Warrior

Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Signet of might.

The attack isn’t being blocked, it is being reflected.

in Warrior

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

Josh XT.6053

Signet of might.

Unblockable also goes through reflects

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

in Warrior

Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

Signet of might.

Unblockable also goes through reflects

Never tried it, good to know. I’ll give that a shot.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ghotistyx.6942

Ghotistyx.6942

Never tried it, good to know. I’ll give that a shot.

Ya, Unblockable is stabilty for projectiles. They don’t get blocked, absorbed, or reflected. With unblockable the only way to avoid is LoS (with objects) or evade.

Tactikewl Killshot is something I made for giggles. It works in frequent immobilize to potentially remove the dodge option for every killshot. Its not that fantastic by my own standards, but it was a timekiller

Fishsticks

in Warrior

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Well for me it depends, are you in for the loot or do you play focus group and are hunting eles.
In for the loot? Its not CoR pre nerf sooo nope.
Wanna drop scrub eles so they open topics on the forums how unfair and violated they feel. Press F2, press F1, press 4, Start laughing at a guy trying to run with his stupid cloud thingy while being imob.
The dmg has been nerfed, but you still do good, that said:
Do not waste it on the Main body of the zerg, take out injured slakers, or a thief thats OoP.

in Warrior

Posted by: Ananeos.4587

Ananeos.4587

25% damage nerf

Killshot didn’t get a nerf, gunflame did. Even if it DID get a nerf, 25% off 22,910 damage is 17,183 which still oneshots anyone in zerker’s and marauder’s.

Hailsec – Asuran Mesmer | EVOS
Zraiyya – Asuran Elementalist | EVOS
Akkodi – Asuran Engineer | EVOS

in Warrior

Posted by: TheBravery.9615

TheBravery.9615

Forget what’s “viable” or “meta”.

Play whatever the hell you want. Go ahead and try running a killshot setup build with another warrior in a zerg and try pinsniping with two consecutive unblockable shots. It’s hilarious.

in Warrior

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

In comparison, Revenant Coalesence is probably more effective in zergs.
I think it’s much better to run Berserker GS/Hammer otherwise in blobs, killshot pierces and still has high burst, but at a cost of no velocity and no AOE which you get from Gun flame; which received a damage nerfed.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in Warrior

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

Old times i run a kill shot build with s/wh and i swaped to rifle with iq sigil. I used crit valkyr armor. Was fun as hell. I surfed with the zerg and when we stacked or i targeted the commander just made a killshot

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Warrior

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

It’s fine,well gunflame is..drop killshot for zerging.I highly suggest to go sw/shield instead of gs for shtf, full zerk with arms/disc/berserk,the unblocks are king in these fights since reflect and block is allover the place.Youl have a guaranteed crit and unblock at 50%hp from the trait .Grab might util + Fury + ep,elite is your own choise.

Start off gaining adren as fast as possible,pop fury..and never try to gunflame without unblock up unless you know for Sure it wont be reflected or blocked.And yes,run with no stabi,theres no need of it because you will not run through the aoe’s and you will focus on the backline.If your comm moves right,you move left and hit the backline.At all cost make sure you are never the focus of target,if so leap out and only save your leaps to disengage,you got sblock to cover yourself after it,regain to the comm and go again..

I also recommend to when running with your zerg and you have arms equipped,pop healsig/might/fury every now and then to keep your crit stacked up as high as possible before you engage.

(edited by Caedmon.6798)